Long Island Disers!

fraggle551

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone! It seems that there are a decent amount of us Long Islander's here on the boards, and I thought it might be nice for us to have a place to chat and share fun things that might be going on in your town, restaurant recommendations, good doctors, hair dressers, whatever comes up!

So....anyone else in?

:banana: (It's Friday, why not celebrate with a dancing banana?!)

• Wall-E1

Dis Dad
    I no longer reside on Long Island, but I was born and raised in Nesconset. I would give anything to move back.

• FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
    I live in Queens (not quite NYC, not quite LI) but I was raised in East Northport. Can I play too??

fraggle551

DIS Veteran
    Glad to see everyone! So, anyone have exciting plans for tonight? Anything exciting going on anywhere?

I have nothing thrilling planned yet, but I hope that changes.

Wall-E1

Dis Dad
    I just won free tickets on facebook to a monster truck jam tonight. I could care less about the trucks, but I am hoping for some deep fried twinkies. I know these types of high class events tend to offer these types of delicacies.

• woodkins

DIS Veteran
    Checkin' in from the Eastern End :cool1: My daughter has cheer camp all weekend, so we will be laying low. Looks like it will be another beautiful weekend.

fraggle551

DIS Veteran
    Hi Fraggle:banana:
    Hi Guys!!
    Hi all!!!!:hippie:
    Hey everyone!:yay:

I'm in... even tho I'm supposed to be working on this gorgeous day!:cool1:
    It is beautiful out today! We might have a bonfire tonight.

I no longer reside on Long Island, but I was born and raised in Nesconset. I would give anything to move back.
    Not too far from me! I'm from Northport. Sorry you are missing it so much.

I live in Queens (not quite NYC, not quite LI) but I was raised in East Northport. Can I play too??
    Of course! :wave2:

Welcome!

I just won free tickets on facebook to a monster truck jam tonight. I could care less about the trucks, but I am hoping for some deep fried twinkies. I know these types of high class events tend to offer these types of delicacies.
    Well I certainly hope that high class event meets your expectations of such gourmet food ;)

Checkin' in from the Eastern End :cool1: My daughter has cheer camp all weekend, so we will be laying low. Looks like it will be another beautiful weekend.
    Love the east end! Grew up in Manorville for a few years, and my family lived in Laurel for many many years. We were just out in Mattituck last weekend for a wedding at Palmer Vineyard.

Missy1961

Knows who did it and why
    Hi guys! I live on the South Shore. But I will be visiting East Northport this weekend for my niece's birthday party! Can't wait!!!!!

JessicaR

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>
    Ohhh me too me too! :wave::wave: North shore - St James

It does seem like there are quite a few of us. Even if you used to live here once a LI'er always a LI'er:grouphug:

Leaving on a cruise in the AM - so so flipping excited!:yay:

kimisabella

<font color=red>I wonder if he/she is coming on th
    Hi everyone, checking in from the North Shore of Nassau County :thumbsup2

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News