London Eye

Tanzanite

DIS Veteran
Hi i was wondering if any one knows the best place to get tickets discounted we will pay more to get at front of line .One of my family members who is coming with us has problems with their legs so cant stand to long.Somebody told me if you pay more you get put on first as we wont be able to line up to long .Thanks.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

When I went last year I booked online at the eye website, think it was about £12 each, on the day I just put my card into a ticket machine there and it printed them out, then it was straight onto the eye, don't think we queued for more than 5 mins :goodvibes

When we did the London Eye we found the cheapest place was to book online and save 10% here. When we went a few years ago we were able to select a flight with a guide (real person as opposed to guide book) which was great as we were given an allocated time for our flight plus the guide came out with loads of interesting info but sadly they don't seem to offer that now ~ it seems to be just the standard flight or the fast-track one.

Hope you enjoy it ~ we've done it in both day-time and at night and it's a fantastic experience. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter