Lockers for Rides @ Sea World

Dip91

Earning My Ears
Hello, fairly new Orlando resident here. I am curious, does Sea World have lockers for individual rides (roller coasters) like Universal? Or do you have to find central lockers and leave stuff there while you ride? Thank you.

I have not been in a couple years, but I recall they were somewhat centralized, but still convenient to the rides. (For example, I think there was a large locker area that served both Kraken and Journey to Atlantis.) Also, they were not free. I think they cost a dollar or two depending on the size. I have not used their app, but you might check it or other park maps to get a better idea of locker locations.

Last edited:
Each ride has their own locker area (there are a group of lockers between JTA and Kraken that would be handy for both but there is another set of lockers closer to the Kraken entrance, I believe with the new ticketing process you have to actually reach your ride time before you can access them). There is another group of lockers near the entrance (the Village Square) that are meant to be more long term, daily lockers. So you can either rent a locker at each ride or you can rent a locker for the day and leave your stuff there until you need it.

Also, there is an option to pay each time you rent a locker or pay one fee for the day (it was $5 when I was there in September) for a locker that you can move from ride to ride.

I know at Universal if they don't want stuff in your pockets you get a locker for free? Is it similar at Sea World?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter