Locked: I have 229 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2019 I am asking $15 a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/faq/waitlist/ this link tells you about Wait List. You might want to call Disney and see what they say about Wait Listing. Thanks, Donald
Hi again Donald,
Just finished chatting with Disney, and they said that nothing happens until a wait listed accommodation becomes available. Then the DVC member has their points put toward the waitlisted reservation. Ultimately, they said they dont really know what DVC members renting out do, and that its likely a decision made by the member. Thoughts?

Hi again Donald,
Just finished chatting with Disney, and they said that nothing happens until a wait listed accommodation becomes available. Then the DVC member has their points put toward the waitlisted reservation. Ultimately, they said they dont really know what DVC members renting out do, and that its likely a decision made by the member. Thoughts?
Thanks for checking, I am thinking I would want to just transfer points to anyone in need. Wait-listing might be risky for us, me tying up my points, you not getting your accommodations and getting stuck at the last minute. All the best, I am sure where ever you decide to stay, you will have fun.

Thanks for checking, I am thinking I would want to just transfer points to anyone in need. Wait-listing might be risky for us, me tying up my points, you not getting your accommodations and getting stuck at the last minute. All the best, I am sure where ever you decide to stay, you will have fun.

No problem :) If you happen to find any availability from the 4-6th let me know! Otherwise best of luck :)

Hello are these points still for rent I am looking for a last minute DVC rentals and am wondering if you could check availability for Nov 17-22
Preference would be animal kingdom for a standard room but really would consider looking at anything that is available for those days
I am not a DVC member but if your wanting to rent the points let me know

Thanks is advance!

Hello all, I have 229 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2019 I am asking $15 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. If not, there is no other option with me. Sorry. My home resort is OKW. Thanks Donald "
Are these points still available to rent?

Hello all, I have 229 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2019 I am asking $15 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. If not, there is no other option with me. Sorry. My home resort is OKW. Thanks Donald "
Hello, are you able to transfer 50 points? That's what I need. Thank you! For use May 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter