Location of Grand Californian Self Parking

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
Can anyone please let me know where the self parking lot for the Grand Californian Hotel is located? A link to a map would be greatly appreciated.

It is across the street from the entrance of the GC. It is behind the AMC theaters in Downtown Disney. It is somewhat inconvenient to go to your car IMO. The valet is more convenient, but they charge a fortune for it! Sorry, I don't know where a map is, but if you get one, directly behind the AMC is where the lot is. :)

That's a great map! You can see the self parking across the road from the GC. On the map it is right next to the PP. The other buildings are DD buildings, including the AMC theater.

WickedWench said:
how much is the valet parking anyway?

The valet parking is $12 per day, in addition to the resort fee of $11.50 per day, which includes self parking. This is not including tips, of course.
:sunny:

Here is a view of the Grand Californian parking lot with the Grand Californian in the background. It's probably a 3-5 minute walk from the entrance of the hotel to the parking lot.

Click on the following link to get the Grand Californian Hotel. Click on the picture for labels.
http://www.geocities.com/maryjomw/gcaerial.htm

Thank you everyone! I can see myself shlepping my bags from the parking lot to the hotel already :-)

mikelan6 said:
Thank you everyone! I can see myself shlepping my bags from the parking lot to the hotel already :-)

You won't have to lug your bags from the parking lot to the hotel. You can drive up to the hotel, unload your bags and family, and then go park the car. When you leave, you can go get your car while your family waits with the bags in the front of the hotel. Have fun! :)

Well, it will only be my partner and myself and we will have one rollaboard each, so it will be no big deal - unless we do lots of shopping!!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter