Local looking to surprise Disney loving DD 12 yo, MK day trip or MVMCP?

AllthingsDisMom

These moments you can never get back...
Hey ya'll! Out of my three children, my twelve year-old DD is the most similar to me and that also includes our love for Disney! She has expressed that in lieu of some of her gifts she would like a trip to WDW with me (no brother or sister allowed) as one of her presents. :thumbsup2

I can't decide if we should do one long day with park-hopper or MVMCP, as she hasn't been in years! I can't afford to do both and will probably not stay overnight. We love Christmas and I don't think she remembers the event last time we went. What would be the better option for us? ::MinnieMo::MinnieMo

Hey ya'll! Out of my three children, my twelve year-old DD is the most similar to me and that also includes our love for Disney! She has expressed that in lieu of some of her gifts she would like a trip to WDW with me (no brother or sister allowed) as one of her presents. :thumbsup2

I can't decide if we should do one long day with park-hopper or MVMCP, as she hasn't been in years! I can't afford to do both and will probably not stay overnight. We love Christmas and I don't think she remembers the event last time we went. What would be the better option for us? ::MinnieMo::MinnieMo

I would do the long day with the park hopper. Perhaps start at MK and finish at EP to see some of the holiday storytellers and the Candlelight Processional.

I agree with PP, 1 long day with Park Hopper on a non-party night so you can maximize your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter