• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lobster Rolls in MK

pixiedust2u

Mouseketeer
I remember seeing that there was a QS option serving Columbia House Lobster Rolls somewhere a few months back. Is this still a thing? And where can I get them? Thanks!

Tomorrowland Terrace is serving the lobster rolls and some of the other Columbia Harbour House items, but the hours are somewhat limited. Make sure you check the MDE app.

Thanks! This is our go to for lunch. Fingers crossed they have them the day we are there.

If you've had a lobster roll from anywhere known for them on the east coast you will be disappointed. But if this is your first lobster roll or you've only had them from nationwide chain restaurants (not regional like Legal) you will be happy.

If you've had a lobster roll from anywhere known for them on the east coast you will be disappointed. But if this is your first lobster roll or you've only had them from nationwide chain restaurants (not regional like Legal) you will be happy.

Ha thanks. I’m actually from the NorthEast and I know it pales in comparison to what I’m used to But I’d much rather a lobster roll and a side salad than something greasy and heavy in the middle of a hot, humid, park day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter