LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an additional discount from the Newsletter Link after it was first sent out last month, but it went away at some point since then.
Those additional discounts are usually only valid for a day or two, and not valid on all tickets, just certain types. UT does have better prices on some tickets, but it definitely pays to check with both GAT and UT. Right now, the tickets I need are about $23 dollars cheaper through UT than GAT (which is only $3 more than LMTC when they last posted prices).

If you buy tickets from the Disneyland website, you aren't charged any tax, regardless of your home state and its sales tax rate. I looked into Tickets At Work before and between the sales tax and handling fees that they charged, there was hardly a discount at all, so it wasn't worth the hassle.

Looks like the activities tab at LMT is back, but still no Disneyland. It’s now showing as being powered by isango
Searching for Anaheim when I checked returned a server error (everything I tried to search on did). However, in the Search bar I typed in Disney and Disneyland and this came up:

It is only showing 2 day tickets right now and the choosing any of those returns the same Server Error, but maybe they are still loading all of the ticket options onto the site? The calendar is still goofy too, so I think there are still some bugs, glitches with the new Activity Tab and integration.

Searching for Anaheim when I checked returned a server error (everything I tried to search on did). However, in the Search bar I typed in Disney and Disneyland and this came up:

View attachment 444212

It is only showing 2 day tickets right now and the choosing any of those returns the same Server Error, but maybe they are still loading all of the ticket options onto the site? The calendar is still goofy too, so I think there are still some bugs, glitches with the new Activity Tab and integration.

Interesting. When I tried to search for Anaheim I got a lot of activities in my results including knotts and universal, but no Disneyland. I’ll keep checking back.

The newsletter only gives you 1 dollar off the 5 day hopper. What the ...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! I though the exact same thing. A dollar isn't much; but it IS cheaper, so I'll probably use the link to buy the tickets, anyway ;)

When does the link expire? I think im gonna wait a week or so until lmt fixes all the bugs on the activity page.

When does the link expire? I think im gonna wait a week or so until lmt fixes all the bugs on the activity page.
I don't think it expires. It just the occasional hot deals that run 24-48 hrs that expire, and I've only ever seen those on certain tickets, not all tickets.

Kind of disappointing. We were looking for 5-day park hoppers and it's kind of getting down to the wire now. We'll have to go back to the drawing board, or just use the link in the newsletter...🤷‍♀️

So I’ve been checking the LMT club website and I only see the 2 day ticket options (regular and hopper). I wanted to see if it would be charging tax so I was trying to go through pretty much the entire order process and then planned to just cancel before paying. But, it brings you to a different website called Insagoo or something. I had to select a date and I tried about 10 different dates between now and December and it kept saying they weren’t available on my selected date. Not sure what’s going on. The price they had listed on the calendar dates said “from $251” for each day until January. Then the calendar stopped. So I’m baffled at what they are trying to do! It’s finally showing some kind of ticket, but it won’t let you buy it!

Get away today has 5 day hoppers with MaxPass for $432 best I can find right now. Signed up for MouseSavers newsletter not sure what they are offering.
Hey there, where did you find that price? I just checked and its showing $440 for 5 day hopper with MaxPass
I was completely dissapointed on the mouse savers $1 dollar off only link for UTC. I'm hitting myself on the head for not buying the LMTC tickets several times that I had them in my cart and decided to wait to see if they would add Maxpass.

So I’ve been checking the LMT club website and I only see the 2 day ticket options (regular and hopper). I wanted to see if it would be charging tax so I was trying to go through pretty much the entire order process and then planned to just cancel before paying. But, it brings you to a different website called Insagoo or something. I had to select a date and I tried about 10 different dates between now and December and it kept saying they weren’t available on my selected date. Not sure what’s going on. The price they had listed on the calendar dates said “from $251” for each day until January. Then the calendar stopped. So I’m baffled at what they are trying to do! It’s finally showing some kind of ticket, but it won’t let you buy it!

The previous LMTC pricing for a 2 day hopper was 255.73 (adult) and 242.03 (child). I am guessing "from $251.00" means that is the new child ticket price (and they go up from there) which is how GetAwayToday or Disney lists their ticket options before choosing a ticket type on their sites. If that is their new 2 day hopper price for a child ticket that is 14.00 off the Gate Price, 12.00 less than GetAway's price and only 3.00 cheaper than UT current price (without Mousesavers). However, the 2 and 3 day tickets were always closer in pricing than the 4 and 5 day tickets were...

Last edited:
Hey there, where did you find that price? I just checked and its showing $440 for 5 day hopper with MaxPass
I was completely dissapointed on the mouse savers $1 dollar off only link for UTC. I'm hitting myself on the head for not buying the LMTC tickets several times that I had them in my cart and decided to wait to see if they would add Maxpass.

FWIW I am pretty sure that in the past the Mousesavers discount from the link on their page was lower than the UT regular pricing by several dollars and then the newsletter dropped it another few depending on the type of ticket. I think what is happening there is UT has dropped their regular pricing to match what their affiliate link pricing was so it isn't the Mousesavers pricing that has changed, it is UT offering that deal to everyone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter