LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I glanced over the discount tickets sites for 5 day park hoppers with Maxpass. I did not call LMTC but here is what I came up with online

Ares travel $437.70
Getaway today $450.00
UT $440.95

With the great price at LMTC right now, i'm going to get our tickets for Sept 2020 now I think.

1 - if we stay on-property we can trade our vouchers for tickets when we check in, right?

2- We are probably splurging and staying on-property, but if we don't, would we be able to trade vouchers for tickets at the hotel, even if we're not guests?

3 - any idea how late the ticket booths are typically open in September?

With the great price at LMTC right now, i'm going to get our tickets for Sept 2020 now I think.

1 - if we stay on-property we can trade our vouchers for tickets when we check in, right?

2- We are probably splurging and staying on-property, but if we don't, would we be able to trade vouchers for tickets at the hotel, even if we're not guests?

3 - any idea how late the ticket booths are typically open in September?

I just did the voucher thing yesterday. It specifically states that guests staying at the resort hotels can trade the voucher in for tickets upon check in, so I would guess it's a hotel guest-only thing.

ok, Im trying to figure out what to do. I'm international so buying tickets online was great for me. Now that everyone is having to phone LMTC instead of online is making me hesitate.

Im trying to figure out whether to wait it out until after Christmas and see if they add back in the online function.

But by then will they have a price increase.

Also the vouchers V e tickets is annoying. It now means that I would have to go to the park on my arrival day so that on my first park day I don't have to waste time at rope drop.

Ugh decisions

what would you do

1. Suck up the price of an international phone call to get the good price voucher
  2. Wait it out until after Christmas, risk a price increase in the hope of online purchase and e ticket coming back

Then she quoted me the price: 5 Day Hoppers w/ 1 Magic Morning Adult:325.77 and Child: 309.28 (same price that djdigsdis got) and gave me the grand total and asked if I wanted to make the purchased at that price.
This is a great price! With the new voucher system I'm curious if the gap between the LMTC prices and the gate prices will be bridged when upgrading to an AP. Saving $69.23 on an AP would be nice!

Has anyone gotten quotes on 3 and 4 day PH tickets? Maybe I missed it in the thread.

Does LMTC have tickets with Maxpass?

They did not offer Maxpass previously, and she did not give it as an option when she was telling me the types of tickets available. She only mentioned 1 park per day or Hoppers and then asked how many days I wanted them for. 5 day hoppers were what I was needing and I was in a rush during a break at work and didn't have time ask about the other ticket pricing.

This is a great price! With the new voucher system I'm curious if the gap between the LMTC prices and the gate prices will be bridged when upgrading to an AP. Saving $69.23 on an AP would be nice!

Has anyone gotten quotes on 3 and 4 day PH tickets? Maybe I missed it in the thread.

The last pricing that I saw posted anywhere that listed all options (this was on another forum) the OP received the following quotes over the phone from LMTC for the same "Voucher" style tickets that have to be exchanged at the Ticket Booth. These prices were several dollars cheaper than the pricing on LMTC's website before it changed and the Tickets disappeared there.

Ticket Adult (9+) Child (3-9)
2 Days Ticket (1 Park per Day) $200.91 $187.05
2 Days Park Hopper Ticket $248.73 $235.03
3 Days Ticket (1 Park per Day) $270.23 $251.74
3 Days Park Hopper Ticket $317.23 $298.97
4 Days Ticket (1 Park per Day) $284.61 $266.66
4 Days Park Hopper Ticket $329.86 $312.13
5 Days Ticket (1 Park per Day) $288.92 $271.51
5 Days Park Hopper Ticket $332.54 $315.35

Below is the pricing and types of tickets other Dis Members were quoted and posted earlier in this thread so everyone doesn't have to dig for it like I did:

10/18/19 - two3jordan - 4 Day Hopper - 329.79 (a few cents difference from above)
10/22/19 - Buson808 - 5 Day Hopper - 332.42/315.59 (a few cents difference above)
11/1/19 - JeninNorcal - 2 Day Hopper - 245.36 (3.00 cheaper than above)
11/4/19 - smartlabelprint - 5 Day 1 Park Per Day - 283.92/267.22 (4-5 dollars cheaper than above)
11/4/19 - smartlabelprint - 5 Day Hopper 325.77/309.28 (6-7 dollars cheaper than above)
11/13/19 - deejdigsdis - received same quote as smartlabelprint of both types of 5 Day tickets
11/19/19 - I received the same quote as smartlabelprint and deejdigs for the 5 day Hoppers

bluegrizzlies1 (11/15/19) and deejdigsdis (11/16/19) both confirmed that they used the vouchers and didn't have any issues exchanging them at the Ticket Booths and the process was the same as other previous posters described when they used other Vouchers in the past.

Last edited:
The last pricing that I saw posted anywhere that listed all options (this was on another forum) the OP received the following quotes over the phone from LMTC for the same "Voucher" style tickets that have to be exchanged at the Ticket Booth. These prices were several dollars cheaper than the pricing on LMTC's website before it changed and the Tickets disappeared there.

Ticket Adult (9+) Child (3-9)
2 Days Ticket (1 Park per Day) $200.91 $187.05
2 Days Park Hopper Ticket $248.73 $235.03
3 Days Ticket (1 Park per Day) $270.23 $251.74
3 Days Park Hopper Ticket $317.23 $298.97
4 Days Ticket (1 Park per Day) $284.61 $266.66
4 Days Park Hopper Ticket $329.86 $312.13
5 Days Ticket (1 Park per Day) $288.92 $271.51
5 Days Park Hopper Ticket $332.54 $315.35

thank you for this! I’ll add this from a post above re other outlets:

Ares travel $437.70
Getaway today $450.00
UT $440.95

Those prices are for five day hoppers with Max Pass-if you add $75 to the LMTC price you’re at 407.54 which is $30 cheaper than the next best option.

thank you for this! I’ll add this from a post above re other outlets:

Ares travel $437.70
Getaway today $450.00
UT $440.95

Those prices are for five day hoppers with Max Pass-if you add $75 to the LMTC price you’re at 407.54 which is $30 cheaper than the next best option.

One note though: if you are upgrading to an AP with MaxPass, it is essentially automatic getting the amount you paid for MP applied to the new ticket if you bought it included. It is much more YMMV if you add it each day after entering the parks.

I got our LMTC tickets today. It was very easy and only took a few minutes. The woman was very helpful and friendly while still being very professional. Our 5 day hoppers for adults were $325.77 each. We can cancel for a full refund up until the day we travel, which is amazing. They do not have MaxPass, but I didn't want to add it anyway because I don't even know that we'll use all 5 days and I didn't want to pay for MP on a day we don't end up using.

Do the LMT tickets still include a day of early entry? And can we exchange at a ticket booth the night before we actually use the tickets or does it have to be done on the first day of entry?

Do the LMT tickets still include a day of early entry? And can we exchange at a ticket booth the night before we actually use the tickets or does it have to be done on the first day of entry?

Yes they still have the day of early entry. She asked me specifically if I wanted the one "Magic Morning" (I thought all 3 Day or longer Hoppers had them automatically), but they did ask so if they don't make sure you mention it. Whatever date you give them as your "first date of travel" is the first day you can redeem your voucher, they didn't say anything about that having to be your first day of entry.

Can someone confirm these are valid thru dates in 2020? And do they carry 4 day passes as well as 5 day? Just wondering what the price difference is.... Thanks everyone!
I looked at the voucher more closely and this is what is says regarding expiration dates:

"All Disneyland Resort multi-day tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 13 of the following year of the service date listed on the main ticket voucher, whichever occurs first." However, further into the fine print it also says "Voucher valid for 21 days from service date."

I am making the assumption that "Service Date" = the 1st Date of Travel you give them when purchasing (The dates you give them are printed on the voucher). So the way I read this is the first statement is talking about the expiration date of the actual tickets after the voucher is exchanged and the 21 days is how long the voucher is valid to exchange based on the Service Date. Maybe I am misinterpreting what it means though...

Last edited:
I’ve purchased from LMTC several times before and upgraded to APs w/o losing my discount. I really want to buy from them again but I’m bummed about having to go to the booth (takes so long IME, especially around the holidays). I’d also rather buy w/ MP. But, I have to buy 6, so that discount adds up... it seems that a 5 day hopper provides the best discount, and I’m looking at $326 vs $390, right?

Can someone confirm these are valid thru dates in 2020? And do they carry 4 day passes as well as 5 day? Just wondering what the price difference is.... Thanks everyone!

Just back after using a 5 day hopper purchased thru LMTC. I can't remember what the voucher itself said, but I just took a look at the picture I took of my actual park hopper. Valid thru Jan 12, 2021. Kind of an interesting date. But it does say 2021.

I’ve purchased from LMTC several times before and upgraded to APs w/o losing my discount. I really want to buy from them again but I’m bummed about having to go to the booth (takes so long IME, especially around the holidays). I’d also rather buy w/ MP. But, I have to buy 6, so that discount adds up... it seems that a 5 day hopper provides the best discount, and I’m looking at $326 vs $390, right?

Just used a 5 day park hopper purchased from LMTC for $326. Same ticket purchased directly from Disneyland would be $395. Is that what you are referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter