LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
They definitely have 3 day hoppers. I don't know the price, but I was shocked to read that the 4 day hopper is just $2 less than the 5 day!

Just chatted with a rep, and confirming what people said before:
5 day hoppers: $325.77
2 day hoppers: $245.36

These are their normal prices, no Black Friday sales.

455535 455536 455537 455538

Finally purchased 4 5day hoppers. 2 adults 2 kids.

Someone please confirm voucher can be redeemed when I check in a Grand Californian? Or do I have to go to the will call booth?

@Buson808, it should say right on your voucher. Mine says "Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel may exchange this voucher at the hotel front desk upon check-in for admission tickets."

So we are going in June 2020. I like LMTs price for the 5 day hoppers, especially since there will be 6 of us this time. I am just feeling nervous about holding vouchers instead of tickets for so many months.

So tell me if this idea could possibly work. My husband will be in Anaheim for work later this week. Could we buy vouchers dated for this week and have him exchange them at the ticket booths while on his business trip but just not use them until June?

Could this work? Or is this just a crazy idea? I’m trying to balance my unease with the vouchers with my desire to save money

So we are going in June 2020. I like LMTs price for the 5 day hoppers, especially since there will be 6 of us this time. I am just feeling nervous about holding vouchers instead of tickets for so many months.

So tell me if this idea could possibly work. My husband will be in Anaheim for work later this week. Could we buy vouchers dated for this week and have him exchange them at the ticket booths while on his business trip but just not use them until June?

Could this work? Or is this just a crazy idea? I’m trying to balance my unease with the vouchers with my desire to save money
The way I read the fine print on our vouchers we used last week, my response would be NO this won’t work. If the voucher is exchanged for actual tickets (and they are printed/issued) before the end of this year they have to be used by January 13th, 2020. If the voucher date (1st date if travel) and date of exchange for hard tickets occur after that they are good until January 13th 2021.

It seems Jan 13th date seems to play into tickets purchased through other outlets (including Disney) too. My guess is it has something to do with price increases based on the upgrade value we could bridge with (370.00 for an adult 5 day hopper) which would have been the gate price prior to Winter 2019 prices increases. I assume vouchers dated for and exchanged this year are tied to ticket stock reserved/purchased by the wholesaler prior to the Winter 2019 price increases which is why they expire the end of this year. If your voucher is dated and exchanged for tickets after Jan 13th they will be tied to 2020 ticket stock (and bridge at current gate pricing) even if exchanged after 2020 price increases and won’t expire until Jan 13th 2021.

I could be wrong, but it all seems to fit together to me. There just might be some method to the madness (or I am trying really hard to make it make sense)....

I just attempted to buy 5 day hoppers for 1/7-1/11 but the agent said there was a problem with 1/9-1/11. The agent said she’d check with her manager and contact me tomorrow. Gah!

Last year we bought our vouchers months ahead so we didn't pay for price increase. (I think January for a June trip) We held onto the vouchers and just exchanged at the turnstyle when we got there. Takes maybe a minute for each person.

This is a video my daughter made our first trip. The very beginning shows you exactly how easy it is to exchange vouchers. We have done it 3 times now.

This is a video my daughter made our first trip. The very beginning shows you exactly how easy it is to exchange vouchers. We have done it 3 times now.
When was the last time you bought and used these vouchers? I bought one in May and was able to load my ticket into the app right away. I just bought vouchers last Friday and the new ones do not have barcodes. You have to take them to the ticket booth to redeem them. The ticket agent I spoke with, Eldon, told me that Last Minute Travel got bought out by a new company 2 months ago and that is why you cannot buy tickets on line any more. They still have the same pricing, but have changed some of the processes. Redemption of vouchers has changed.

When was the last time you bought and used these vouchers? I bought one in May and was able to load my ticket into the app right away. I just bought vouchers last Friday and the new ones do not have barcodes. You have to take them to the ticket booth to redeem them. The ticket agent I spoke with, Eldon, told me that Last Minute Travel got bought out by a new company 2 months ago and that is why you cannot buy tickets on line any more. They still have the same pricing, but have changed some of the processes. Redemption of vouchers has changed.
The last time I bought one was last January and redeemed in June. I guess it changed. I also did the same as you and scanned the bar code onto my phone and it loaded in the app. Our first 2 times (video) we just showed the paper.

The last time I bought one was last January and redeemed in June. I guess it changed. I also did the same as you and scanned the bar code onto my phone and it loaded in the app. Our first 2 times (video) we just showed the paper.

This is all accurate. I think there is just confusion on terms that aren't interchangeable (E-tickets and Vouchers).

The printout in the video above is an E-ticket with barcode, sold by LMTC until a couple months ago (details earlier in this thread). Those are still available from Disney and other authorized re-sellers and they are "straight to gate" as shown.

Now that LMTC has resumed sales, they apparently only sell "Vouchers" (not E-tickets). These need to be exchanged at either a main ticket booth, or at one of the three DLR hotels if staying onsite.

*As reported, LMTC is currently selling these "Vouchers" at Pre-Jan-2019 prices. To me, this implies that they worked with Disney during their transition to be able to sell their old E-ticket stock inventory (now as Vouchers). I have no intel on that. But, if true, I would think their prices will run out at some point. And I don't know why they wouldn't or couldn't resume selling new E-tickets in the future.

So there is some value to offset the need to visit the ticket booth. If you have an non-park arrival day and can visit the booths without much hassle, or if you are staying on-site, the vouchers are really not bad. If their pricing reverts closer to other resellers, but they are still only selling Vouchers, there is no reason for the hassle.

Last edited:
I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I was having trouble getting through on the phone to LMTC (or BedsOnline / HotelBeds USA, Inc. as they are now called, I guess). I was calling the 888-591-2799 (along with the other number posted on the previous page, can't remember what it was), but when I made my selection, it gave a recorded message that they are closed for the holiday and to call back another time. I had received this message every day this week.

Today, I opened up the website and sent a chat request, asking if they are actually open or closed. Betty answered right away, saying that they've been having phone issues, but she told me to call the same number and then she gave me her direct extension, which is 17809. This worked great, and I was able to get right through to purchase our 5-day park-hopper tickets at $325.77 each.

This is the fine print on the emailed voucher I received while still on the phone with Betty: (Our park dates start April 15, 2020, just FYI.)

"THIS VOUCHER IS NOT ACCEPTED AT THE PARK. A separate E-ticket will be emailed to you 30 days before service date. That E-ticket is required for entry to the park. GUESTS MUST PROCEED DIRECTLY TO THE TURNSTILE AND PRESENT THEIR PRINTED DISNEYLAND E-TICKETS TO THE TURNSTILE ATTENDANT FOR PARK ENTRY. ...…………. All Disneyland Resort multi-day tickets expire 13 days after first use, or January 13 of the following year of the service date listed on the main E-ticket, whichever occurs first. …...…. "

I had read earlier in this thread that the voucher would have to be exchanged at either a ticket booth or at check-in if staying at an onsite resort. I'm still planning on this as a possibility, but if I'm reading the above details correctly, this may be different now...? It sounds like I may receive E-tickets via email before my trip, which I can take straight to the turnstile, just like E-tickets purchased directly from Disney, etc. We'll see what happens as we get closer to April. Either way will be fine. We are checking in to the GCH super early on our first park day, so I can easily exchange the voucher at the desk if I don't get E-tickets emailed to me.

Anyway, I wanted to give my experience, just in case someone else was having trouble getting through on the phone. I've used LMTC in the past with great results, and I'm still very happy with the experience today. It was a great savings and Betty was very, very friendly and helpful. I would love it if they were able to include MP, but it only takes 30 seconds or so to buy it each morning just after entering the gates, so I'm fine with that.

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I was having trouble getting through on the phone to LMTC (or BedsOnline / HotelBeds USA, Inc. as they are now called, I guess). I was calling the 888-591-2799 (along with the other number posted on the previous page, can't remember what it was), but when I made my selection, it gave a recorded message that they are closed for the holiday and to call back another time. I had received this message every day this week.

Today, I opened up the website and sent a chat request, asking if they are actually open or closed. Betty answered right away, saying that they've been having phone issues, but she told me to call the same number and then she gave me her direct extension, which is 17809. This worked great, and I was able to get right through to purchase our 5-day park-hopper tickets at $325.77 each.

This is the fine print on the emailed voucher I received while still on the phone with Betty: (Our park dates start April 15, 2020, just FYI.)

"THIS VOUCHER IS NOT ACCEPTED AT THE PARK. A separate E-ticket will be emailed to you 30 days before service date. That E-ticket is required for entry to the park. GUESTS MUST PROCEED DIRECTLY TO THE TURNSTILE AND PRESENT THEIR PRINTED DISNEYLAND E-TICKETS TO THE TURNSTILE ATTENDANT FOR PARK ENTRY. ...…………. All Disneyland Resort multi-day tickets expire 13 days after first use, or January 13 of the following year of the service date listed on the main E-ticket, whichever occurs first. …...…. "

I had read earlier in this thread that the voucher would have to be exchanged at either a ticket booth or at check-in if staying at an onsite resort. I'm still planning on this as a possibility, but if I'm reading the above details correctly, this may be different now...? It sounds like I may receive E-tickets via email before my trip, which I can take straight to the turnstile, just like E-tickets purchased directly from Disney, etc. We'll see what happens as we get closer to April. Either way will be fine. We are checking in to the GCH super early on our first park day, so I can easily exchange the voucher at the desk if I don't get E-tickets emailed to me.

Anyway, I wanted to give my experience, just in case someone else was having trouble getting through on the phone. I've used LMTC in the past with great results, and I'm still very happy with the experience today. It was a great savings and Betty was very, very friendly and helpful. I would love it if they were able to include MP, but it only takes 30 seconds or so to buy it each morning just after entering the gates, so I'm fine with that.

Did these tickets have the one Magic Morning included?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter