LMT - how far in advance?

imbatman

DIS Veteran
I'm headed to DL in mid-November. All of you with LMT experience, when should I start hunting to see if they have tickets available? Thanks!

Nov. 14th. I've tried several times in the last week and: "Not available for the dates you searched." Thought it might be a case of having to wait until the date is closer.

Nov. 14th. I've tried several times in the last week and: "Not available for the dates you searched." Thought it might be a case of having to wait until the date is closer.

The dates are arbitrary; they're mainly there to help the employees know which order to process the tickets in. Put in any date that shows availability, and just buy them. The actual tickets have no dates on them. I bought tickets earlier this year with a February date range and used them last week.

The dates are arbitrary; they're mainly there to help the employees know which order to process the tickets in. Put in any date that shows availability, and just buy them. The actual tickets have no dates on them. I bought tickets earlier this year with a February date range and used them last week.
Good to know! Thank you!

Log in to club.lastminutetravel.com, go to the Activities tab, select Anaheim CA as your destination, pick a date that's in black (any date; I did 7/1), and search. Should come up.

I'd buy now in case there are price increases in the near future. Although they may have special event pricing if the parks continue at low capacity.

We have purchased them in advance, but not too far in advance, I always provide the actual date we will be in the park when I purchase them, but have read (and it seems to be true in my experience) that if you are purchasing them fairly close to your date they process them more quickly than if you are purchasing them weeks in advance. A couple trips ago we even purchased the night before our flight and I asked them to expedite the order. The tickets were in my email in box before I even went to bed that night. We've had nothing but great experience with them even when purchasing last minute.

Last edited:
You can purchase them in advance the dates won’t be on the ticket at all. The tickets we bought 2 weeks ago expire in 2021

Log in to club.lastminutetravel.com, go to the Activities tab, select Anaheim CA as your destination, pick a date that's in black (any date; I did 7/1), and search. Should come up.
This. You have to be logged into LMT Club in order to find the tickets.

Sorry to ask for help again (long story why I had to wait a month to buy tickets). I'm logged in (triple checked by going to my account). I still can't seem to get dates to work. I've tried @Wahlee 's suggestion, to pick any date in black. Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry to ask for help again (long story why I had to wait a month to buy tickets). I'm logged in (triple checked by going to my account). I still can't seem to get dates to work. I've tried @Wahlee 's suggestion, to pick any date in black. Am I doing something wrong?
Are you searching under "Activities" and "Anaheim"? Or are you searching for Disneyland specifically? If you're searching for Disneyland, you won't find it - you have to search for activities in Anaheim.

Any time before November 15 and 16 (our actual days). I just can't get any combo of dates to work.

ok, I put in your actual park days, November 15 and November 16 and this is what I got

Attachments

• lmtc.JPG
    lmtc.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 9
I can't understand what, if anything, I'm doing wrong. Okay. I'll try another browser and see if that is the issue.

**edit** works fine on another browser.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter