LMT Club make changes?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Supermavs, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Supermavs

Supermavs Mouseketeer

hello!

After considering my options, I’d like to look into upgrading my tickets from 2 days, (1 park per day) to 2 day hoppers or potentially 3 days (1 park per day).
    Has anyone gotten LMT Club to make a change?

If they won’t upgrade my tickets, I suppose I could try at the ticket booth once we are there. Of course that would negate any MM option, which is a bummer!

Anyone have experience with this?
    Thanks!

Becky

2. lcp9

lcp9 Mouseketeer

So we bought 6 3 day hoppers last year and 1 2 day hopper (all from LMT), because my brother was going to have to leave late the 2nd day. He was able to change his work schedule the day we got there, and we went to the ticket booth and she upgraded to 3 day (just paid the difference) plus added magic morning. It all seemed very run of the mill to her, and she was super nice, so I don't think it's typically a big deal?

smartlabelprint and egritz like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. az4boys

az4boys DIS Veteran

If you have already received your tickets from LMTClub, I doubt they could cancel those tickets and issue new ones. If they haven't been issued, you might have a small chance of making the change with LMTClub but I'd call them ASAP. Otherwise, as the PP said, I think you should be fine going to the ticket booth for the upgrade.

egritz likes this.
  5. theluckyrabbit

theluckyrabbit Moderator Moderator

Are you arriving the morning of your first park day or the night before? If the latter, at least one ticket booth stays open until an hour after park closing. You could stop by the booth to upgrade your tickets at that time and not waste any potential MM time.

smartlabelprint likes this.
  6. ricardol

ricardol Mouseketeer

Disney will typically (YMMV) honor the full price for the ticket you bought from LMT, so you will only have to pay the difference from the "retail" price of the level ticket you bought to the one you want to change to... What I don't know is how they handle these Peak times tickets things this year... that is new for me.

7. theluckyrabbit

While Disney does usually credit you the full price for a LMT ticket, be prepared to pay the full difference between the discount price and the current price, just in case.

8. Supermavs

Supermavs Mouseketeer

We would be arriving the early afternoon of the first day we would go in, if I upgraded to three park days. It would be more of adding a partial day for us and I think we’d get more time of I did it on arrival day rather than departure day. Biggest thing for that is I’d hope we get the MM.

If we just upgrade to park hoppers, it’s easy enough to do it the night before as we won’t be in a rush.

9. Cal-Pie

Cal-Pie I admit that in the past I've been a nasty

10. theluckyrabbit

Good point about not getting MM with ticket purchased at the booths! If you do receive MM with 3+ day tickets purchased at the booths, it is due to pixie dust on behalf of the CM. Can happen, but don't count on it.

11. ricardol

ricardol Mouseketeer

Yes you are right, that is what I wanted to infer with my YMMV comment.....