Livin on a Fantasy!! September 29, 2012 Disney Fantasy

This is exactly my feeling! I SO didn't expect the gifts to be so awesome and THOUGHTFUL! Really, just above and beyond from basically everyone. Thank you, again. Special shout out for the band-aids, which I ended up needing daily for the spot on my foot where my flip flops kept rubbing; the kleenex, which I, too, ended up putting to good use in the days after the cruise, and especially needed on the trip home; the frame matte, which I hadn't bothered to bring for myself out of pure laziness because going out to buy it and then lugging it all the way there along with all our other stuff was too much trouble for me--and then one magically showed up on our first day! (And we ended up getting it signed by basically EVERY character--seriously, beyond Mickey & co and the princesses, even Remy, Emille, Lilo, Stitch, Capt Hook, Smee, and probably others I'm forgetting!) Where was I? I won't even go into all the ones my little boy loved but let's just say that he had plenty to do in terms of drawing, reading, and eating. :) Oh, and he LOVED having a lanyard with his name on it! Seriously, how creative are you people?! And all the PRACTICAL stuff I totally ended up using--highlighters and notepads and pens and lanyards and THANK YOU for remembering clothespins and... Oh, forget it... Let's just say that I, too, had too many favorites and think you're all amazing. :worship:
Thank you for a wonderful experience and I can't wait to do it again.

As to a trip report? Well... I have the BEST of intentions. :joker:

Ditto on all that the FE presents were great.
Here is a link to my cruise review on Cruise Critics.
http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=110019

I write reviews for Cruise Critics and am a Senior contributor on Trip Advisor so I always try to be fair and balanced in my reports since I travel a lot and want to help others.
We are getting ready for a 11 day cruise to the Panama canal on Holland America in a couple of weeks. This will be our first cruise on Holland.
Thanks again for all the great FE gifts it for sure gave me some new ideas as well.
Sorry we missed the photo shot we were actually in the wrong place.
See everyone on another cruise.
Tim:thumbsup2

Hi everyone!

What a fantastic cruise! As I got up (at my early, real-world-and-not-on-a-cruise time, alas) this morning, I was thinking that some lucky people are on the Fantasy right now. I wish it was me! ::yes::

I want to thank all of you who were part of the FE -- what great goodies! I would single out my favorites, except that that's basically all of them! I'm so impressed by the creativity and thoughtfulness that you all put into your gifts, and I can unequivocally state that they were all very much appreciated by all of us! :thumbsup2 So a big thank you to you all!

I hope you're all still basking in the glow of the trip. I haven't yet had a chance to download our photos off my camera, so we still have that coming. I'm looking forward to seeing everything that we did, and enjoying it all over again! :woohoo:

Best wishes to you all, and thanks for making our cruise so special! :goodvibes

I just wanted to say thank you so so much for the FE gifts even though we didn't get a chance to do it this year. My boys were so excited to find it on the door!!! They adored everything inside and my husband and I were extremely grateful for you being so generous and adding a bit of extra magic to a great cruise. Thanks again, and its people like you who can make a vacation just a bit more magical!!!! :hug:

I just wanted to say thank you so so much for the FE gifts even though we didn't get a chance to do it this year. My boys were so excited to find it on the door!!! They adored everything inside and my husband and I were extremely grateful for you being so generous and adding a bit of extra magic to a great cruise. Thanks again, and its people like you who can make a vacation just a bit more magical!!!! :hug:

:hug: back at you! :goodvibes

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter