Live TV from the Wonder Friday 9 am Pacific time.

Oh to be in the Bahamas now, the weather looks beautiful there!!! :thumbsup2

Don't go away, we're going back live to the Wonder. As you are seeing some portions of the show are being done from the studio here in Sacramento.

Just a commercial break I hope.

OK, back on!!!

watching now, actually was trying to do the fitness since I am working out while watching:lmao:

With these old banged up knees of mine, no way I could do those exercises Julia, LOL!!! But it was fun to watch the host do it!!! :lmao:

Not on in New York I am afraid.
Only way you can see it is the live stream on the web.

My liverwurst(sp) & cheese sandwich for lunch doesn't compare to what they are eating. :rotfl2:

That was fun, now it's back to reality, time to clean all the snow off our car and get the driveway shoveled. :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the link!!! ;)

A 7 minute clip has been posted of the segment live from the Wonder today.
Go to http://www.sacandco.net/
Under the video window, click the center option to see the Wonder segement.

Also if you need your fix of Disney video there are lots over on YouTube. Sort by date and you can see several with the Magic and Wonder together on the "8-day Magic cruise".

<

I enjoyed the video with Captain Mickey and Cruise Director Christan. Very great videos overall. :)

Thanks everyone. Just talked to Melissa Crowley our co-host, she said several crew members saw this post and had their families at home watch the show too.

I watched the show on the live feed and thought it was really good. Glad to see that the segment is now posted. Thanks for the updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter