LIVE from the MAGIC

TinkerBellPixie4GOAL

<font color=red>Bludgers...nasty little buggers, b
Hello Everyone!
I'm here on the magic on her last voyage before dry dock!!!! Chuck Wagner who played BEAST in the broadway version of Beauty and the Beast just performed for us. He was AWESOME!!! Some day this week we will check out Fidelio and Anton.

Hope you all are well! Andy~ I saw your new favorite server yesterday. He says to say hello to you and your family.

Must go now..I here the Pixies of Gifts of a Lifetime will be making an apperence at 2pm. Can't miss that;)

Anything different yet or r some things shut down ????

would like to know more about the pixies from GOL

Don't forget to "check out" Mark Green, aka Sean Biggerstaff in the dining room (ask one of the servers where to find him or just look for Oliver Wood - you can't miss him). Have fun......

Hope you all are well! Andy~ I saw your new favorite server yesterday. He says to say hello to you and your family.

Is this the Andy(VM) you are referring too??? I thought our favorite server was still on vacation??? If that indeed was Roberto from Peru, and you receive this message, please tell him we said hello, and we miss his tricks at dinner, especailly the "Jersey Cow." If this isn't the Andy(VM) you meant, oh well, I hope I gave you a good laugh!!!

Have a blast and come see us again! Oh, tell the CMs to have a great drydock! It will be a nice change of pace for them!

Verandah Man - Yes, you are the Andy I was talking about, and I will be sure to convey your message if I see him again.

No big differences in anything really, although I'm trying to picture how things will look.

Trishy and Emma - I just went to lunch at Parrot Cay and guess who was there? Mark from England is very nice and looks exactly like Oliver Wood. He goes on vacation this Saturday and says he will check in at the DIS, so be on the look out. Emma - I'll send pictures for you with your little Pixie Dust package.

marky1.JPG

a cutey with a cutey

It's so nice of you to post while you're on board. It gives us all a chance to live vicariously:smooth: ~ Even if we are lime green with envy! I'd like to take advantage of your ship board view if you don't mind. We heard on another thread that one of our favorite CMs was getting off at drydock to go get married and we'd love to wish him well. But we've lost his e-mail address. His name is Adrien and he's from England. He was part of the best serving team ever last Feb. with Asst Joyce from St. Vincent and Head Server John from Scotland. If you happen to stumble upon any of them you could tell them the Beck Family from NJ says hello and best of everything! My kids have been dying to find out if everyone will be on board when we go again this Feb! Thanks and continue to have a fabulous week!

Oh Rory you are too lovely!

How's Common Grounds? Have you ventured in there at all yet?

Enjoy your cruise!

Trishy - Yep, that's him...and isn't he so cute? It's a shame he's leaving after dry dock!!!

Allears - John from Scotland has already been an excellent help in finding Mark, I'm sure I can find Adrien and wish him well for you!

Emma - If you can believe it, I have steered clear of Common Grounds this whole trip, and mom hsan't bothered me about it...actually, I haven't seen any teens on this cruise...they're all at school!

I forgot to tell ya'll...Goofy is missing from the back of the ship!!! Hmmm...what a disappointment when we pulled up!

If you get a chance could you possibly get a message to Karen on the entertainment staff. Please let her know her "family" from home would really like to get in touch with her. Mike, Carole, Jenny and Ben were on 30 August Western but missed her the last night to get her info. Please ask her to drop us a line at carolerwo@hotmail.com.
Thanks a bunch!!!

No Goofy?! Well how awful! Do you suppose somebody kidnapped him?

I'm glad you've not had to endure Common Grounds again, I know how much you didn't want to! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

I think that the absence of Goofy is due to the upcoming dry dock. I'm sure he'll be back shortly.

Emma - do you see the comparison with Mark and Sean? Isn't it remarkable? You know I forgot where you live in England, but I believe he lives near you because something seemed familiar when he said where he lived. Anyway he's going home for a month, and then he comes back to the ship!!! Not there for you Emma:(

Yes the likeness really is uncanny!

I live in the North West of England, near to Liverpool and Manchester. How tragic he won't be there for me! That really is bad timing!

I think that the absence of Goofy is due to the upcoming dry dock. I'm sure he'll be back shortly.

Emma - do you see the comparison with Mark and Sean? Isn't it remarkable? You know I forgot where you live in England, but I believe he lives near you because something seemed familiar when he said where he lived. Anyway he's going home for a month, and then he comes back to the ship!!! Not there for you Emma:(

I want to take this time to mention the WONDERFUL wait staff we have had this cruise. Never had I had so much fun for lunch and dinner!!! First and foremost I should mention OUR waitstaff...Ivan from Croatia and Prudence from Jamaica. They are both extremely awesome and fun!!! Next I must mention The Chicken Guy (can't remember his name!) who is very nice to us, though he is not on our waitstaff. Last night he brought our friend a chocolate souffle from Palo because she said she loves chocolate! And last, but certainly not least is Mark from England who has dealt with us stalking him and being his own paparazzi. We get to see him everyday at lunch and sometimes at breakfast.

Anyway I will try to get Chicken Guy's name tonight. For the first time ever we think we may tip two people who we are not required to. I think this is my best cruise ever!

oops!!! I just realized I posted that part twice!!!

I'm so sorry that he won't be there for you Emma, but hey, he actually does live near you! Look for him in the next month!

If you get this in time, please tell Prudence from Jamaica that Verandah Man and Family said hello, and give her a big hug from us. Prudence took "EXCELLENT" care of us on our cruise. Please tell her we miss her, and hope to see her again next August.

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there! If you see two people in bride and groom hats tell them that mom says Hi! My daughter is on the Magic on her honeymoon. Can't wait to hear how she likes to cruise as it is her first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!