Live from the Magic!

cjsmith

<font color=green>We can head over there together
It's our day at sea on board the June 7th Western. It's been a wonderful cruise so far. It rained slightly while leaving Port Canaveral, but we've had fantastic weather after that. Very hot in Key West with no breeze, but made the best of it.
Today has been a great day. Went to brunch in Palo. Don't miss this when you're cruising, it's to die for! The food seems to have gotten better since our cruise in January.
Rumors are afloat about the new boat and the new longer cruises. I'm trying to find out all of the details.
There are still a few cabins left on the boat, so it's been nice. The staff is exceptional as usual. The head of the dining area is Ali, over from the Wonder for a few cruises. He's once again going out of his way to make our trip special.
Well everyone, got to run. I'll write up a report when I return.
Carolyn

Carolyn.

Sounds like you are having a great time. Wish we were there! :(

Happy Cruising!

CJSmith...Glad you are having fun

LG...Your kids are the cutest. What a cute picture.

Joanna

Have an awesome cruise! Would give anything to be back on board again. Went for a massage today...it was so relaxing but I miss the seaweed wrap/massge.

Thanks Mjasp!

Looks can be deceiving!!! They are monsters in disguise. If they were always as good as they are when the are asleep! :rolleyes:

Happy Cruising!

Got back today and I'm already going through withdrawal. It was a fantastic cruise and I'll try and get a trip report together soon.

In Key West we walked around Duval street and then took the trolley tour. I had actually booked the tour via computer prior to leaving home and saved a couple of dollars. We really enoyed the tour. At about 5 pm we put the kids back on board and had a few beers at the Hog's Breath Saloon and Sloppy Joes. There was the best band playing and we regreted having to leave to get back on board for an 8:30 dinner. Even with the extremem heat, we enjoyed our day here. It was incredibly hot, which I should be used to as we live in Naples Florida.

Any questions, ask away!!!
Carolyn

We're back too! We had really great weather (just a lttle rain at the sail away which moved the party indoors, and some rain as we pulled away from Castaway Cay).

Some "news" FWIW - We were told by some crew that a schedule change was being contemplated at some point in the future involving an overnight at Castaway Cay (he wouldn't say whether this was being considered for only the Eastern, or Western, or both).

oh! When will the CC overnight start? This summer!!!!! On August 2nd we would LOVE to test drive this one!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter