*Live from the DIS Chat Room- It's Saturday Night!! Tonight: The Family Hour!!*

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
Howdy Campers!! How was your week? :D

Well, it was a very productive one here at The Saturday Night Chat Institute Of Wine, Pizza, and Television Studies. As usual your humble chat hosts continued to scan the world for new and cutting edge techniques, psychological theories, brutal instruments of crowd control, and alcoholic concoctions in order to make your Saturday Night Chat experience as bizarre and fulfilling as possible. . . ;) :teeth:

As a matter of fact, Marla, after hearing rumors of a brand new version of a cheap wine being brewed by the mysterious Treskirta tribe deep in the Amazon, jumped a plane and headed to South America. She arrived safely in Peru, where she caught a boat for a 3 day trek down the mighty river, then transferred to a native dugout for another days journey, then she entered the jungle on foot.. . :eek:

I on the other hand, was just as active, watching several hundred hours of television programs just in case a chat-related subject came on. . .
52.gif

I'm sure it s no surprise to anyone that Marla is missing. I'm not sure what happened exactly . . . I was able to track her journey by taking several phone calls from her, but then the last one came right before she entered the jungle, and unfortunately just was she was excitably explaining something I needed to do in order to ensure her safe return, the Domino s guy showed up and I had to put the phone down. . and when I came back, all I could get was a dial tone. . . :(

I have to admit I'm pretty worried; Marla is an invaluable and irreplaceable part of the team here at the Institute and in chat, and I see no way we could go on without her . . . Having said that, my good friend Pumba has generously offered to take Marla's place tonight, and I can assure everyone it will be just as fun and informational as ever!!! ;) :teeth:

Any-hoo, since I do have a new chat partner for the evening, I thought it would be a wonderful opportunity to try something completely different then the usual format. . . instead of eating, drinking, and whooping it up; I thought we'd eat, drink, and run amok!! ;) So tonight Disney After Dark proudly announces that we'll be heading to Disney's MGM Studios where we'll be indulging our every bad habit at the 50's Prime Time Cafe!!! :bounce: :D

That's right kids; this wonderfully kitchy eatery is a tribute to 50's America, a cool little place where we'll eat $29 meat loaf, hammer down drinks from the adjoining Dad's Bar, and get yelled at by 18 year-old waitresses who couldn t get hired on at K-Mart, for having our elbows on the table. . . all while giggling like idiots every time June says "Ward, aren t you being a little hard on the Beaver?" when watching Leave it to Beaver reruns on the black and white televisions . . . ;)

So why not come by and join in the fun? As always, the food, drink and merriment are on the house, and everyone is invited. . . so fire up your computer, and join your chat hosts Pumba and WillyJ. this Saturday night in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal Atmosphere. :) As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .

Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there: New Chat Sign-In Page :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter