Live from BVC................

Disney Hot Mama

DIS Veteran<br><font color=coral>Onion haters unit
Just checked in this morning. Room was not ready immediately but we called back at 2 PM and it was ready to go. We unpacked and are just sitting here relaxing (though a load of laundry is in right now) Our first two nights were are the Holiday Inn Family Suites - which my kids loved. Accomodations were nice, food OK and overall a good bargin.

We will hit the parks Mon - Thurs so we only purchased a 4 day hopper. We are on the 4th floor with a view of the quiet pool. My requests were accomodated. I only asked for non-smoking and as high up as possible. I do wish I had a view of Epcot but there is always next year. Seems quiet unless we open the sliding glass doors. We have the extended balcony with the two sliders from the living room to the master bedroom. Nice amount of space but it has been raining today off and on so we have not been outside much.

I hit the grocery store before checking in so we will have breakfast in the room most days, dinner a few times and then eat lunch in the parks.

Any questions just ask and I will answer if I can.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting in!! Glad you are enjoying yourself!!

Allison an associate

Glad to hear all is well at my beloved BCVs!!

Hope you have a magical trip!

Enjoy, I am jealous!!! What time did you first check in and your room was not ready? Have you seen the alligator yet?

Checked in at 11 AM. Room not ready. Headed out and called back around 2PM - room was ready! I actually had not planned to have it ready until 4 PM so that was a nice change.

No alligator yet. Some cute bunnies though. We will keep an eye out for the alligator as I have heard lots about him.

Heading to MGM tomorrow. Hopefully we will have picked the correct park to avoid the bulk of the crowds.

Laurie

If you're in the room around 5PM, look at the quiet pool and see if the ducks are around.

We were there in May, and every day at about 5PM, a mother duck and about 8 babies would come form the area near the quiet pool hot tub, walk across the cement to the poll, they'd all plop into the water 1 by 1 and swim across the pool and get out the other side!

It was so adorable!!!!!

We didn't see them last night but there is a few swimming in the quiet pool right now. They are the only ones in the pool and seem to be very comfortable.

Good morning!

If you don't mind, what is your room no., is it a 1 bedroom and how close to the elevators?

Have a wonderful trip!

I wish you sunshine...

We are in room 438, one bedroom a short walk from the elevators which is not a problem. We are across the way from the Trash and ice rooms. Large balcony (which we can't use now)
Didn't hear any other room noises last night - just the thunder and it was loud and the fireworks - which we couldn't see but could hear.

Thanks for the sunshine wishes! It looks like we need them today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter