Little Tikes Sale Online

mamalle

DIS Veteran
www.littletikes.com has some good online deals right now.

You can get a pack of 12 of the Scribblets for $6 (good bday party favors! or school classroom stuff)

JPD0374C_OL.jpg

Also, with any purchase the animal flashlights (more for those w/younger ones still) are only $1.99. The Spark Racerz cars are all $2.49

Plus for $5 off a $30 purchase use KING0530

hope this could be of some help to someone! :sunny:

Other than the ones mentioned here, there are some today-only deals:

This playset: http://www.littletikes.com/toys/toy..._ID=3678&Ntt=keyheads&N=26&Ntk=Product+Search

is $6.99 (one per customer). If purchased separately, the firehouse is $19.99 and the police station is $14.99

Also, there is this one: http://www.littletikes.com/Toys/Toy...keyheads&N=26&Ntk=Product+Search&Description=

which is again 6.99 and one to a customer. Separately, the three sets are $5.99 each.

I got those two sets, Scribblets, 4 Spark Racerz and an Animal Flashlight for $35.88 shipped!

:thumbsup2

Why, oh why do I log on to the budget board??? ;)

Thanks for the tips - DS's birthday guests will be getting the Scribblets! I also ordered 4 of the flashlights, the 6.99 keyfits, and the 6.99 pop tops. I may put a few away then use the rest for Toys for Tots.

Thanks again!

Thanks! I just about finished up my christmas shopping! I got one of each of the 3 sets, a set of the scribblets and 2 sparks racers for about $37 after discount, shipping and tax!

Thanks! I can't believe I bought another thing for my daughter! :rolleyes: I got the Aladdin playset and a flashlight.

KristinU said:
Why, oh why do I log on to the budget board?

I know! LOL But they are such good deals.

I bought one each of the 3 playsets, 3 flashlights, the scribblets and one of the $2.49 cars for $39.38 shipped!!

Thanks!

Wow! Thank you so much for posting this. I got the youngest two nephews done for Christmas plus the youngest's birthday too. I also got several items I will use as gifts on an as needed basis--the flashlights and the poptops set. (Hoping that one comes in separtate boxes but oh well if it doesn't.) Got the scribblers set too cause I know I will use it eventually. I spent less than $40 inc shipping after using the code. Again--Thanks!!

Thanks for posting this.

That takes care of treat bags for my twins 4th bday in December (scribblets and animal flashlights) :cool1:

Love it when fellow dissers post great stuff like this, THANKS THANKS THANKS!!

Total was about 37.55 with shipping and tax. Will finish up Xmas for DD4, birthday gift for classmate, and the scribbles will be a great thing to take in the car, pull out at restaraunts, etc. Great deal! Has anyone ever gotten those pop top toys before? Is the set enough for a birthday gift? DH is a cop and volunteer firefighter, so DD4 will love the key sets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter