Little Mermaid to DVD & Big Screen?

Mickey 2013

Earning My Ears
Dose anyone know when the little mermaid is comming out of the vault? I also herd that it was comming to the Big Screen in September in 3D,also if its not comming out of the vault can anyone tell were to buy it at..THANKS

OK, I just answered one of my own question.I just read on yahoo that the movie is a no go.

I haven't heard anything about it coming out of the vault or coming to the big screen, but you can buy the DVD on eBay or Amazon.

I would use either one of those,but I am to scared of bootlegs.Every time I check some one out I read about so people have got fakes,but THANKS for the info.

Well, the movie is gonna be re-released to 3D and Imax this year. Hopefully, I'll get tickets to it~ :3

Well, the movie is gonna be re-released to 3D and Imax this year. Hopefully, I'll get tickets to it~ :3

Not anymore. They announced a week or two ago that they are not going to release it in 3D now. The sales for the other 3D rereleases were not as great as they were hoping for, so they decided not to do it. :(

Not anymore. They announced a week or two ago that they are not going to release it in 3D now. The sales for the other 3D rereleases were not as great as they were hoping for, so they decided not to do it. :(

Really? That sucks... :sad:

smitch425 said:
not anymore. They announced a week or two ago that they are not going to release it in 3d now. The sales for the other 3d rereleases were not as great as they were hoping for, so they decided not to do it. :(

noooooo! :( :( :(

Yeah it stinks .I was sooooooo looking forwaerd to this.I want them to release it dvd so bad so I can buy it.They had said that they was going to relaese the DVD the same day it came to the big screen.

THANKS smitch425,:thumbsup2 That would be just perfect,because we are going on are trip in November!!! I could just buy it off e bay or amazon,but I am so nervous it would be a fake.

I have also heard the "no go" is no longer! In the Peter Pan dvd there was a flyer saying it was coming to 3D! Yay!

I have also heard the "no go" is no longer! In the Peter Pan dvd there was a flyer saying it was coming to 3D! Yay!

The Peter Pan DVD/Bluray was released just after the cancellation announcement was made. They did not have time to change the information on the DVD/Bluray release. The Little Mermaid 3D theater release is definitely not happening. The Little Mermaid will be released in 2D HD on Bluray on October 1, 2013.

smitch425 said:
The Peter Pan DVD/Bluray was released just after the cancellation announcement was made. They did not have time to change the information on the DVD/Bluray release. The Little Mermaid 3D theater release is definitely not happening. The Little Mermaid will be released in 2D HD on Bluray on October 1, 2013.

Ah boo. I had heard the cancellations months ago, I wanna say before christmas. I have no idea, lol, just passing on what Id heard. At least its coming out on dvd, my copy went missing!!

I heard they were releasing The Little Mermaid on 3D, just not in theatres but directly to Bluray. Wouldn't make sense if they didn't go 3D on Ariel, because almost every single one of they films that have recently come out had the 3D option... We'll see in October I guess...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter