Little girls' stretchy mittens?

Mrs. Charming

I'm not your entertainment, get a life.
Does anyone know where to buy little girls' stretchy mittens? DD is 3, so not quite baby mittens, but not quite big girl mittens. It looks like it'll be chilly at night in WDW, but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on mittens that may not get used and will likely get lost. Any ideas?

Rugged Bear children's shop. They have them in the store, not sure if they have them on-line. They have mittens and gloves.

On Black Friday, Target had a fleece hat/mitten set for $2. Not sure if they still have them, but they are perfect for my 4 and 6 year old kids (although a bit small on my oldest). I bought 5 of them for a charity thing and ended up keeping 2 sets because they are so nice.

On Black Friday, Target had a fleece hat/mitten set for $2. Not sure if they still have them, but they are perfect for my 4 and 6 year old kids (although a bit small on my oldest). I bought 5 of them for a charity thing and ended up keeping 2 sets because they are so nice.

I just picked up two sets of these today for $1.40. They seem very nice for that price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter