List of restaurants?

Nadjalu

DIS Veteran
Is there a list of restaurants that are 2 TS?

I can't seem to find out which are these. I know the basics, CRT, Cali Grill but is there a place that have all the 2 TS credit restaurants?
I would like to venture out a bit but don't want to end up using 2 TS. TIA:)

The dining plan brochures provided in the "everything you wanted to know" sticky list all of the restaurants. Look for a symbol next to the restaurant name which is a circle with the number 2 inside to indicate the 2 credit locations.

It's in the sticky at the top of this forum, and also here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/benefits/disney-dining-plan/ (the sticky is easier to understand than the Disney site). If you booked the dining plan when you booked your tickets, you should also have gotten the brochure in the mail, IIRC.

Look at the brochure for whichever plan you're on. If a restaurant has a "2" in a purple circle next to the name, it is 2 credits.

Thank you both. Of course in the "sticky"....duh. Guess I gloss over that to much! LOL

I haven't received anything yet. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter