List of characters?

MickeyMouseCD524

DIS Veteran
Is there a list of characters that you can find on the dream? We're trying to figure out if we want to do something fun for the kids in terms of an autograph book but we aren't sure who to plan for. Obviously the fab 5 and we have the Frozen meet and greet so we'll be seeing Anna and Elsa but beyond that I'm not sure.

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Donald, Chip, Dale, Capt Hook, Mr Smee, Anna, Elsa, Belle, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Tiana are the ones that come to mind that we seem to see on the Dream. Maybe Peter Pan as well.

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Donald, Chip, Dale, Capt Hook, Mr Smee, Anna, Elsa, Belle, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Tiana are the ones that come to mind that we seem to see on the Dream. Maybe Peter Pan as well.

Great! Thanks! seem to remember seeing Woody and Buzz on the ship but that years ago, and I'm having a hard time finding an official list.

When I made my autograph book for my son I did everyone I could think of and then added several blank ones for random people that I didn't have a specific page for. To add to above poster I would include; Olaf, Black Widow, Jesse :3dglasses

When I made my autograph book for my son I did everyone I could think of and then added several blank ones for random people that I didn't have a specific page for. To add to above poster I would include; Olaf, Black Widow, Jesse :3dglasses

There were ZERO Marvel characters out in July. Might have gone to the kids’ clubs but not out for the public.

The Fab 5 plus Daisy are generally a given. Ditto the Chipmunks and Captain Jack Sparrow.

Others - especially the princesses - are subject to the current entertainment cast.

We had Woody and Buzz on our spring 2018 cruise. Now, with the new movie, my guess is they are on the ships if at all possible.

Anyone seen any of the Impossibles on board?

Mr and Mrs Incredible were onboard the Wonder, on the recent 9 night Alaskan cruise. They attended the Pixar Pals Party on Juneau day and they had a slot on the meet and greet on Sitka day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter