Liquor and chocolate tasting.

insureman

DIS Veteran
My wife and I have done the liquor and chocolate tastings a few times. Does anyone know who makes the different types of chocolate they have. Thanks

Yes - we did this tasting in Nov 2021 on the Dream and they did say that was the company the chocolate came from.

Hmm on the Fantasy we were offered some chocolate that they said costs a couple hundred and the name didn't sound like this

Hmm on the Fantasy we were offered some chocolate that they said costs a couple hundred and the name didn't sound like this
This is the exact chocolate we had on our Fantasy cruise in February. I remember the odd shape and the branding mark in the middle.

1653659196959.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter