Lion King is finally in Vegas!

We have been told that Lion King will be showing at Mandalay Bay for upwards of ten years.

I still haven't got round to seeing this show (its on over here in London too) so think i'll try to convince DBF to get tickets for when we are in Vegas :)

Hi Judy from Boise,
Thanks for the info. I agree that this will be one show we will have to see at least once. I was just talking with someone about how the show will fit in to Vegas.

I mentioned Mama Mia ran much longer than I think anyone thought it would. I would say the Lion King has a very good chance of being there for many years to come.

Thanks again for the information.I am looking forward to planning that next Vegas trip with a trip to the Lion King show. :thumbsup2

Jamie
________
Ipad Cases

we saw the lion king in vegas a week or so ago... the music was wonderful and the voices so very beautiful. i enjoyed it and would recommend it.

i would not recommend getting the VIP package.. we were given a program and a cap with lion king on it..the hat was squished. we're girls..what do we want with the cap.. we would have liked a cd or a little mask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter