Social media - What I use or don't use

• I use linkedin only

• I use facebook only

• I use both Linkedin and Facebook

• I don't use any

Results are only viewable after voting.

5stljayhawks

Rock Chawk Jayhawk
I have been on LI for about 4 years and use it all the time for bus. But have not had any interest in facebook. Just joined this evening to get coupons/deals

Would like to see who else is out there is using what

I use both. But I use Facebook daily and Linked In monthly.

I use both. But I use Facebook daily and Linked In monthly.

:thumbsup2

Me too.

I signed up with LinkedIn years ago, but I only use that for business purposes. I use FB more for social purposes.

Prime example, I would consider connecting to a client on LinkedIn, never on FB.

Me too.

I signed up with LinkedIn years ago, but I only use that for business purposes. I use FB more for social purposes.

Prime example, I would consider connecting to a client on LinkedIn, never on FB.

This. :thumbsup2

Me too.

What he said :thumbsup2

I belong to both... don't use either a whole lot. I log in to Linked In basically when I get a request to add someone, and I log in to Facebook once in a while when I'm at home, killing time and think about it.:confused3

Only FBook and limited at that. The company I work for does not let us disclose our company name on the Net so I closed out my A/C on Linkedin years ago. Plus, the word is they police those two sites looking for associates who list who they work for and a few people have been sharply warned. I just don't want the headache.

Me too.

This would be me as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter