Linked reservations=rooms close together

Kerrio929

Mouseketeer
I have our res linked with my parents res on MDE for our stay at CBR next month. Is this enough to ensure that our rooms will be together or do I need to call and make them note it on our reservation?

I have our res linked with my parents res on MDE for our stay at CBR next month. Is this enough to ensure that our rooms will be together or do I need to call and make them note it on our reservation?

Nope, not enough. The rooms could be anywhere in the resort and still linked. Make sure your request is noted on both reservations.

I agree definitely make sure you mote on both reservations that you want rooms next to each other or close and reiterate that at check in too. I will say that having reservations linked have helped us in the past when we had multiple rooms. We have always been next to each other

We have had linked reservations and requests to be together and still been at opposite ends of the resort. Just be prepared that this can happen. They will try to put you as close as possible, but sometimes you will need to move in a day or two is you really want to be close.

I wish that WDW had a category where you could pay extra for guaranteed connecting rooms or an affordable category that gives you 4 beds....

You definitely need to put the request on your reservations but there are no guarantees. We were given rooms as far away as they possibly could be on one trip to AKL when we had requested adjoining. They ended up being able to switch so we were at least on the same side of the resort but not close BUT we had to agree to lose the bunk beds we had paid extra for and don't get a refund for accepting a down grade. When you get to check in you have to be ready to make quick decisions on what changes you will accept to be closer together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter