Link or pics of Wishes Dessert Party

Here's mine:

Wishes Dessert Party...

I admit this was the second time we have attended but this was much more work with having 12 people. We lined up at 8:40pm for a 9:00pm party. The workers were very effecient and we all got our wrist bands. We were missing 2 people but they still let us enter at around 9ish or a few minutes before. The desserts were the same as last year, and they added a few extra drinks this time. We were offered hot chocolate and white milk. Both were a great addition. The desserts were as wonderful as we remembered and the company was delightful. We were lucky as the rain from most of the day did end and Tinkerbell flew over us in all her glory. It really is amazing to be there and see the fireworks. We did stand at the wall. The desserts were "NOT" taken away after the fireworks and if we were not so tired, we could have stayed and enjoyed a bit more. Also, I asked 4 different people and "TIPS ARE NOT ACCEPTED". They are included in the price. Hope you enjoy some of the pictures....

c54207af.jpg

20ae352b.jpg

464cb324.jpg

4d12b481.jpg

c997143e.jpg

561eef89.jpg

c76de376.jpg

Here are a few from our trip in Dec during a MVMCP. I think we have more of everything set up, but I can't find it right now. Here's what I did find. I'll try to post some more later:)

IMG_4833-2.jpg

IMG_4832-2.jpg

IMG_4839-2.jpg

IMG_4840-2.jpg

IMG_4836-2.jpg

IMG_4835-2.jpg

IMG_4834-2.jpg

It was all VERY good!

When I last tried to book this, they were only going thru May. Does anyone know if this has been extended, hopefully thru October? And how far ahead can you/should you book this?

When I last tried to book this, they were only going thru May. Does anyone know if this has been extended, hopefully thru October? And how far ahead can you/should you book this?

they're booking through August 14th now. Just keep calling. I called every Monday and Friday to see if they extended it yet until it was open for our dates.

It all looks so good!
So happy I was able to get a reservation for the end of July!!

I just called last minute to see if any availability for our trip in 2 weeks and they had both May 29th and June 1st. I was plesantly suprised. We did this in December, last minute reservation again, and loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!