Lingo Help Please....

Goofy41

Goofy-Dad
I am not new to these boards, but have not been on in some time. I have noticed a lot of new abbrevations and I wanted an update list to refer too. Where can I find it.

Thanks.

:headache:
I am not new to these boards, but have not been on in some time. I have noticed a lot of new abbrevations and I wanted an update list to refer too. Where can I find it.

Thanks.

the abbrevations are out of control...its getting so that some posts barely have full words....is it so difficult to type entire words??? It takes more time to read the posts and while reading figuring out what is being talked about......don't hate me....just giveing my two cents. :headache:

Nobody is going to hate you. It just takes some getting used to, that's all. You'll see...a bit longer on these boards and your brain automatically registers what all the acronyms are. I have to admit though -- there's been a few of them lately that I've been stumped by as well!

if i may, the link in my sig is a dynamic acronym decoder and has currently well over 400 acronyms defined in it. if you find any missing, i'd love to know so i can add them, but i can assure you it has plenty more than any other list i could find online.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/acronyms

Nobody is going to hate you. It just takes some getting used to, that's all. You'll see...a bit longer on these boards and your brain automatically registers what all the acronyms are. I have to admit though -- there's been a few of them lately that I've been stumped by as well!

I have been reading the boards for well over a year...and I work in the computer industry so I am very accustomed to acronyms....i just find it obnoxious how severe they have been getting...I mean...does it take all that much work to say magic kingdom instead of MK?? Ok I am done ranting...MK RULES ! ! ! !:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter