Linens n Things Coupon

janette

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen a 20% off coupon lately? Last year there was one in the Entertainment book but looked there and there isn't one this year. Looked online but didn't find anything.

I do have a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon, at one time they'd honor those but not sure now.

Wanted to buy some new bedding and could definately use the 20% off.

TIA

I receive Linen & Thing's Coupons quite frequently. They are always either for 20% off any item or $5.00 off of a $15.00 purchase.

They are sent directly to my home, I must have signed up to be on their mailing list at one time or another.

Sign up on their website, you will receive at least 2 a month. Most Bed Bath and Linins & Things, will take one anothers coupons.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Could someone with a coupon check and see if it excludes Nautica brand? The Bed Bath & Beyond does so can't use it :(

Thanks for the hints I signed up my email on the website but didn't see a place for the mailing address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter