Limo recs

Jumpin'Jellyfish

Mouseketeer
I am procrastinating booking a limo bc my planner scared me. She said that they do NOT trust any outside vendors for transportation. She didn't give me a big deal about going outside for flowers or photography but for this she said, "We have never had a good experience with outside transportation vendors" So I am a little nervous.

I need a limo that fits me (dress and all) plus 14 others. I wanted a white H2. (Disney wanted me to take a bus---we would need two and have to pay for 5 hours---I need it for 3---I said no) I have found some online that will do it for the 3 hours but was just wondering who you chose and if they were GOOD OR NOT!!!

Thanks!

wow...thanks for posting this--it's good to know. I can't really give any advice because I am kinda sitting in the same boat

Try contacting Mears, they come highly recommended on the boards.

I'm not exactly sure why Disney told you that...I'm pretty sure our standard limo service was contracted out.

We were picked up by Happy Limo Company at the airport for our Disneymoon. We read a lot of good reviews of the company, and we ended up getting a HUGE limo...much bigger than we had asked for...with a television, and seating for at least ten people...we got it due to the fact that it was available at the time. The driver was also really great, and offered to stop at a grocery store if we needed it on the way to AKL.

I'm pretty sure our limo for our escape wedding was also contracted out.... if that's the case then Disney pays an outside company to come in and chauffeur. GL with it!:thumbsup2

Hi there,
It has been so long since I have posted (although I am on disboards almost every day) but I figured I would reply to this post. No matter which limo company you choose (whether it's Disney or an outside vender) just make sure you have THEIR contact information incase they are running late and they have YOUR exact pickup times. I did get my limo through Disney and it was awful! The limo driver had an exact copy of pickup times and locations (I was to be picked up at 4:30 at the Beach Club Resort) and he apparently got confused and waited outside of the Yacht Club Resort until 5:15. After many frantic calls to my wedding planner, he finially realized his mistake, and picked us up. Unfortunatly, it was too late. I had missed 45-50 minutes of my picture time with Randy Chapman and was 30-35 minutes late for my own wedding, which pushed back cocktail hour, which left us with less time for dancing, etc. It was a snowball effect. Randy was FANTASTIC and did the best he could in the 15 minutes we had, but I was so sad that on the one day when it's all about the bride and groom, they forgot the bride! :confused: Ahh well....we had a BEAUTIFUL day and that was just a small glitch in the plans but it proves to be an important lesson. No matter how prepared I was, you have to make sure any company you use has to be just as prepared. Good luck with whichever you choose. Disney did a wonderful job with everything else (besides the limo fiasco) and I am so pleased with the outcome of all their work and preparation! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter