Limo recommendation

gogo65

Cheering for Disney
Hi,

Just wanting to know if anyone has a limo company that they recommend??

I have emailed a few companies but their prices vary so much, I'm not sure what is a good deal and what could be a disaster.:confused3

Thanks for your help

I PM'd Miss Shuttergirl about the same thing a couple of days ago. She mentioned she did a tour in her report so I asked her who, etc, and this is her reply. I'm sure she won't mind me posting it...

Hi Kylie,

We got a company called Deluxe Limousine to do it. I had gotten many quotes and this company had the best price for the amount of time and what you got.

This is what we got:-

We had a stretch black limousine (you can see the car on my blog). The tour went for 3 hours. The price was $240 which included all parking tolls and a minimum gratuity. I felt this was a good price and the driver (I think his name was Walter) was so knowledgable, funny and he had tons of great little famous people stories.

We skipped downtown Hollywood because that was where we were staying and we were happy to explore that ourselves, so we did all of the Stars Homes which really was fun, we went down Sunset Strip, he's got a story for every semi famous building and place, then onto Rodeo Drive, he takes you for a little drive through Beverly Hills and then he took us to the Farmers Market for an hour. I didn't know what that was at the time to be honest but had read in lots of the glossy mags about "so and so being seen at the Farmers Market". It turned out its this upmarket but sweet shopping area and we really enjoyed looking around here.

The kids thought the stretch limo was amazing fun and it was worth every penny.

Website is www.deluxelimousine.com

I sent them an email not too long ago this evening with a couple of questions.

Hi,

Just wanting to know if anyone has a limo company that they recommend??

I have emailed a few companies but their prices vary so much, I'm not sure what is a good deal and what could be a disaster.:confused3

Thanks for your help

I also used a different limo company for our transfers. They had one of the best prices and I have to say, when we walked off our international flight at 6am LA time and the driver was there waiting, I could've kissed him. We used this company 4 times for our transfers on this trip:-

Winn Limo Service

Hope that helps.

We used a company called B & W Limos and I can not speak highly enough of them after the service we received.

We used them for a total of 5 transfers throughout our trip and nothing was ever too difficult for them. Service was incredibly friendly and prompt and cars were gorgeous, they even gave us free car upgrades on 3 of our trips.

If you would like any details just let me know and I will PM the details.

xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!