Limited Too Bucks... why bother?

***Public Service Announcement***

I went online to see any sales at our local shopping center. Limited Too had a printable coupon for 30% off total purchase. Be sure to check out your mall's web site for some great discounts. I hope this helps!

Lori

***Public Service Announcement***

I went online to see any sales at our local shopping center. Limited Too had a printable coupon for 30% off total purchase. Be sure to check out your mall's web site for some great discounts. I hope this helps!

Lori

You won't be able to use this with the B1G1, or 50% off sale that the store is currently running. Just wanted to let you know in case you were planning on using it.

All I can say is that LT2 or Justice (that's what our store will become in Feburary according to the sales associate) has lost a customer.

Make that 3!! I am so irritated by their sudden TooBucks "policy". Yesterday, the entire store was 40% off. There was a sign in the window stating that no other coupon (including Too Bucks) could be used w/the 40% off sale. I think this is a case of "bait & switch" by enticing us to purchase w/the future use of the coupons. Only to basically make it impossible to use the coupons. I will NEVER shop in a Ltd.2/Justice store and informed relatives not to give DD any giftcards from them.

I just finished filing a complaint w/the BBB. At least it made me feel a little better. I encourage the rest of you to also file a complaint. I'm usually the type of person who just lets these things slide. But, this just really irritated me.:mad:
Now, I'm off to more important things... Making candy & cookies for our Christmas Eve gathering. Nothing like some sugar & chocolate to make me feel better.

I got a pretty generic response to my e-mail, but they did ask for my mailing address. I'll let you know if they send me anything.

"Thank you for contacting Limited Too in regards to your recent store experience. On behalf of Limited Too, we apologize for any frustration and inconveniences you may have experienced in this situation. Open communication, such as yours encourages us to improve the quality of our business and to give you the level of service you expect and deserve.

While we are unable to change the promotion guidelines, we will certainly ensure your comments and feedback are shared with corporate leadership and partners.

Again, thank you for contacting Limited Too and for expressing your concerns. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will hope that you will enjoy future shopping experiences with Limited Too. Please reply with your mailing address."

I got a pretty generic response to my e-mail, but they did ask for my mailing address. I'll let you know if they send me anything.

"Thank you for contacting Limited Too in regards to your recent store experience. On behalf of Limited Too, we apologize for any frustration and inconveniences you may have experienced in this situation. Open communication, such as yours encourages us to improve the quality of our business and to give you the level of service you expect and deserve.

While we are unable to change the promotion guidelines, we will certainly ensure your comments and feedback are shared with corporate leadership and partners.

Again, thank you for contacting Limited Too and for expressing your concerns. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will hope that you will enjoy future shopping experiences with Limited Too. Please reply with your mailing address."

I got the exact same response.

I'm sorry you are all disappointed. I really don't think this was intentional trickery on the part of the company though. I work in the corporate division of a retail company (not Limited Brands though) and it sounds like the Too Bucks are what's known as a bounceback offer. Basically, you give the customer something (or they earn it) and then they'll come back later and spend more money. Ann Taylor Loft does it a lot with $25 off $50 purchases.

But then it was determined that the Limited Too stores would be closing and so they need to do what they can to get rid of their remaining merchandise, or sell it at 50% off. The other possibility is that their sales were just much worse than they anticipated and they ended up doing 50% off out of desperation. I know my company has been running some ridiculous sales that, two months ago or even one month ago, we would never have even considered.

I hope you all get some kind of resolution. One time I had a terrible experience with the Limited and emailed corporate and received a $25 GC in the mail.

I received a letter with a $20 gift card in the mail today. Above and beyond my expectations. I thought I might get a coupon or another set of too bucks. The gift card is good at both Justice and Limited Too.

I received a letter with a $20 gift card in the mail today. Above and beyond my expectations. I thought I might get a coupon or another set of too bucks. The gift card is good at both Justice and Limited Too.

I received the same thing a couple of weeks ago. I went to our Justice store nearby and they took my Too bucks and the GC without any problems. I got 7 shirts for DD for $24.xx:cool1:

I sent them 2 emails and still no response. That is nice that you even heard from them. I should email them again.

I received a nice letter & $20 gc today, also. It's nice that they listened and responded. I really wasn't expecting anything.

We live near the corporate headquarters for Tween Brands (Limited Too is not owned by the Limited anymore) and my 12 year old daughter fit models for them. This entitles her to a 40% discount on all Columbus area Limited Too and Justice stores. When she started months ago, they would discount anything and everything, with the exception of Nintendo Ds. It included clearance items that were marked down 50% already, so you can imagine how large my daughter's wardrobe has become. Suddenly they have stopped allowing fit models to use their discount on already reduced items...which is practically the whold store right now. She's growing anyway, so they'll probably stop using her as a fit model soon and I'm ready for it. The inconvenince is now greater than the benefits.

CarKeyWe live near the corporate headquarters for Tween Brands (Limited Too is not owned by the Limited anymore) and my 12 year old daughter fit models for them. This entitles her to a 40% discount on all Columbus area Limited Too and Justice stores. When she started months ago, they would discount anything and everything, with the exception of Nintendo Ds. It included clearance items that were marked down 50% already, so you can imagine how large my daughter's wardrobe has become. Suddenly they have stopped allowing fit models to use their discount on already reduced items...which is practically the whold store right now. She's growing anyway, so they'll probably stop using her as a fit model soon and I'm ready for it. The inconvenince is now greater than the benefits.

Hi....not trying to hijack the post, just curious as to how you got your daughter into this? My 9 year old is interested in modeling.

Well, it's fit modeling which means she is scheduled with their technical designers to try on clothing samples so the techs can see what they like or what they need to change. They really want girls that are a perfect size 10 by their specifications which means she has to be in their size range for legs, arms, trunk, hips and bust. When she isn't a 10 anymore she won't get much work. Do you live near New Albany? If so, PM me and I'll give you all the details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter