Limited time magic February 1-10?

Next week will be posted on the disney website tomorrow. Hope that helps! :)

Overall, I kinda like the idea behind 'Limited Time Magic' with all these "mini-themes", but they really should put out a schedule for at least the first half of the year, and then maybe announce the rest in a couple of months or so. I'm getting the idea that outside of the few ones they announced (those around Valentine's Day, 4th of July, and Friday the 13th), they are making these up as they go along and don't even know what the theme is going to be 6 weeks from now.

Yeah. It looks like those of us going between Old Friends time and Valentine's will get shafted on the extra magic. And that just completely sucks.

Looks like they have plans to announce the Limited Time Magic surprise tomorrow, Friday Feb. 1st (according to the Disney blog).

Direct quote from today's blog post: "Check back on Friday for our next “Limited Time Magic” update. You can also find more information on Twitter using hashtag #LimitedTimeMagic and on our LimitedTimeMagic.com web page."

I am not impressed so far with limited time magic. So far nothing to really wow us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter