Limit on free Magicbands 2020?

Wendysofftoneverland

DIS Veteran
I have a room only reservation for November and another for December. Will we get only 1 set of Magicbands? I don't see a link to select Magicbands for the December trip. My son changes his mind about his favorite color, and with complimentary ones being discontinued next year, I was hoping we would get different ones each stay.

Last edited:
I have a room only reservation for November and another for December. Will we get only 1 set of Magicbands? I don't see a link to select Magicbands for the December trip. My son changes his mind about his favorite color, and with complimentary ones being discontinued next year, I was hoping we would get different ones each stay.
I noticed that too, they got sneaky about it. You have to follow @GADisneyDad14’s method up top instead of having them all listed in My Plans.

A million other things Disney IT *could* do- and they dedicated man hours to hiding more than one resort’s worth of Magic Bands on the Planning page 🙄

Is there anything special we need to do to them to get them up and running when we get there?

Is there anything special we need to do to them to get them up and running when we get there?

Assuming you’re talking about MagicBands ordered with a resort stay, no, nothing to do - they come ready go.

If you want to use it to charge things to your room you do need to set up a PIN code during online check in, assuming you haven’t already done that on a past trip.

Thanks. Yeah I’ve never used them before so I just wondered if there was any programming but it sounds like no. So that’s good. Throw it on the wrist. And call it good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter