Lime Lights DIS Meet Sep 24th at POP...And others...Sep. 15th-30th...

We will be there from Sat - Sat, Sept 20-27!!! Cant wait...it is our first time at POP. My DD will be 2 1/2, she would love to meet other little ones.
Steph

Our dates has changed to Sept 17th to Oct 1. We would love to attend a Dis Meet or two.

I'm there Sept.5-19th. I'll have my lime green mickey heads (backpack, stroller, etc).

I bet a lot of people will be at DTD Sept 24th. I'll be at AK, then heading DT to check out PI for the first and only time.

hey anyone else planning to or want to put LGMH magnets on their door? I am and if anyone wants one i'll make and send 1 to you free of charge. Send me a PM if interested.

Yeah, okay, I think I can make it on the 24th (I know I've got a dinner reservation somewhere, some time that night)...

How about Glow Party II, Junior?

Just found you all... I will be there from Sept 18 - Sept 25. We were planning a DTD day on the 24th. but a pool party sounds fun. It will be me, DH, DD15, and DS13....

Hello everyone! We're gonna be there the 19th thru the 28th and I would love to meet some of you on the
24th!

We'll be there the 18th through the 25th. I have two little ones DS4 and DS2 1/2 ... I'll be the one yelling "James, calm down." And "Boys, no running by the pool." You won't be able to miss me!! :lmao: Hope to see some of you at the pool!

Pool Side Party Wednesday September 24th around 9:00pm...

We need a name for our Party...party:

It has to be different from the other one...
We can't use Glow in the Title...

Any IDEAS ???

We will be there with bells on... Now off to the budget boards to find some cheap bells:lmao:!

:wave2: everyone!

Thanks for the invite and link to the thread mybabesuz! :goodvibes

We'll be at Pop from Septemebr 23-Oct 1 and as you can see from my siggie we have two little ones...and they go to bed early so 10:00 is probably too late for us. However, we hope to see some fellow Disers around and about at Pop! We'll have our window decorated and last year I put up a dry erase board on my door for other Disers to sign and I got lots of sweet messages :) so I may do that again. Hope to see some of you there!

Jenni

My Disney Family should be able to attend :thumbsup2

Not sure how long we can stay but we would love to meet other Diser's

Just for fun here are a few pictures from our stay at Pop last year:

DSC002591-1.jpg

Here's a couple of the towel animals we got

DSC002581.jpg

And here's a pic of the Dry erase board on my door, don't know why the picture keeps coming out sideways :confused3 I got more messages as our stay went on :)

I really need to take more pictures at the resort this time!

Anyone else have any pics they want to share? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter