Lime Green Ribbons????

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
I have noticed throughout some of the posts that DIS members say they will be sporting a lime green ribbon! Is that just to identify one DIS member to another? Will be staying at DxL on points in 2 weeks and plan on heading over to OKW for the pooh breakfast, should I wear a lime green ribbon??? Can't wait to have my first stay at a DVC resort as a DVC member (July 2001)!!!

Rosemary
Off-site every year since 1985
PO '96, '97, '99
Coronado '00
WL '94, '00
CB '98
VB '97, '98, '00
DVC member '00 OKW
DxL '97, '01
BWV '01

Yes, we DISers wear lime green ribbons to identify ourselves to other DISers at the parks and resorts. Also, you should look on the Community Board and other boards to see if anyone has a meet planned while you are there. Meets are usually listed on the Magic Meetings page as well, here is the link:
Magic Meetings Page
:)

galc.gif

"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

After many trips of sporting lime green ribbons I met 2 DIS members a couple weeks ago for the first time ever meeting anyone from the DIS. It was the first time ever anyone had ever recognized it and spoke. It was truely one of the highlights of my trip. I usually wear them on my clothing but this time I tied it to one of the zippers on my belt bag and low and behold I guess people saw it. It was like meeting long lost friends. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!