Lily Goes Live: A Princess' Visits to her Kingdom December 2015 p.15

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
Hi all!

This is my first "Live" report, and I'm not even going to be there!

When: August 2012

Who: Princess Lily and her parents Jeanne and Brian and her Nanny (Teena) and Pop-Pop (Bob)

Teena is a greeter in the lobby of the Beach Club :wave:

P7110023-1.jpg

Look for her on Sundays and Mondays unless she and Bob are on one of their treasured cruises to Castaway Cay or out visiting her two shining lights in Vegas, her daughter Jeanne and her first grandchild, Lily born in July.

Teena has faithfully posted on the best thread on the DIS, the Beach & Yacht Club FAQ on the Resorts Forum. She has helped us all gain great knowlege about these resorts, so many of us who hang around the board can now also answer the questions that are posted.

So why am I doing this report???

I post the photos Teena provides to me, because, well, Teena may know everything there is to know about the Beach Club but she don't know beans about technology! :rotfl:

:welcome: Princess Lily!!! princess:

Disney (and the Beach Club’s) newest princess has arrived:

WhatBigEarsyouhave.jpg

Lillian (Lily) Grace
Born 7/11/11, 7:59 am
6 Lbs, 11 oz, 20 inches

Please note that Lillian is a name truly worthy of Disney royalty as this was the name of Walt’s wife.

Congratulations to Jeanne and Brian and to proud Nanny Teena and Pop Pop Bob!

TeenaandLily.jpg
BobandLily.jpg

Lily's First Halloween- Disney-style of Course:

Lily and her parents were first place winners in the Best Group Costume Category.

Teena's grandaughter is an adorable Dalmation!

LilysFirstHalloween.jpg

To celebrate her first birthday, Princess Lily is visiting her Kingdom, Walt Disney World, for the very first time.

I hope you all will join her while she experiences the magic! :wizard:

Table of Contents- I'll update this someday when I have the chance...

Bunch of updates that aren't linked...

December 2015
Christmas
Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom: I Love a Parade

Last edited:

Going to Ohana!

GoingtoOhana.jpg

Ohana3.jpg

Ohana9.jpg

Ohana1.jpg

Ohana5.jpg

Ohana7.jpg

Ohana8.jpg

Lily loved Ohana's and in particular the noodles. She probably gained 5 pounds from all she ate! Jeanne said this was the best she has ever been in a restaurant.

She is now trying to squeeze into her bathing suit (noodles added on the pounds) for her first visit to Typhoon Lagoon! The car trunk is full. Who knew it would take four adults to carry everything her royal highness needs for a day of fun in the sun and water.

Princess Lily is so cute. She is the cutest thing. She is in for quite a wonderful visitprincess:
Teena you just radiate happiness in those pics with the princess:goodvibes

What a beautiful little girl! Looking forward to reading about the princess' adventures :)

Such a great looking family!

Thanks Dee for starting this. Looking forward to sharing in all of Lily's adventures!!!

Jay

P.S. Teena, you look FANTASTIC!! So glad that awful year is behind you!!

Dee, thanks so much for putting this together!!!

Teena: I can't believe how big she is getting?? And all those blond curls?!!

Love it so far!!

Dee--I think we've found you a new career---virtual trip report writer!! Your reports are always so good..we can put a advertising sign out with the food truck/grey goose slushie truck during HH's refurb! ;)

Hey maybe cranes like cats have that instictual knowledge that small bipedal noisemakers means pulled feathers/fur and sudden grabby fingers.

Dogs however do not have this core knowledge as most of them are more than happy to be a chew toy for small humans.

I want that Lily hair! So cute and bouncy!!! :Pinkbounc

Her first haircut is going to be something special!!!

~NM

Lily is adorable - loved her "ohana" dress.

Her hair reminds me off dd's hair when she was little (you know which dd I mean Teena - the one with the big smile who comes to our Dis Meets). I had a crazy time trying to keep that hair from being completely crazy! Curls are so cute on little girls!

Have a great time at TL!

I'm in :thumbsup2 Can't wait to read all about Princess Lilly's first trip to the World. She is growing up so quickly. Not long and she will be ready for a princess makeover at BBB.

Have fun Teena x

Love the pictures! Teena, your smile and happiness radiates right through the computer! I can feel your love for Lily all the way up here in NH!

I am so happy for you and your family! :goodvibes

Thanks Dee for doing this for me and Jeanne and her royal highness. We are having soooo much fun. Magic Kingdom tomorrow and her first hair cut ... really only a trim!

Love this thread!

Thanks for sharing Lily with us. The pictures will be making me smile as I follow along on this trip.

Sooo cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter