TL4.jpg

TL5.jpg

TL6.jpg

TL7.jpg

TL8.jpg

Lagoon: 1, Lily: Zzzz

Lily crashed at 2:45

TL9.jpg

For those of you who noticed the costume change- The pink outfit was the afternoon bathing suit. She had on a blue one for the morning. Princesses do not wear the same suit all day apparently.

We're back from Typhoon Lagoon. She loved it so much she refused to stop and nap so walking out she passed out cold while Brian was carrying her out. Jeanne just got her out of the shower and de-sanded her and she's screaming bloody murder ... so tired she can't walk straight!!

She met quite a number of boys ... Pop-Pop had his hands full with all the flirting going around. One 18 month old boy walked up to her and gave her a kiss. The princess just smiled.

Teena, Thanks for sharing your pictures w/us! (Dee, Thank you for posting them!) Such a beautiful baby! I can see your love for her in the pictures! Have a wonderful visit!

Teena....can't believe how curly Lily's hair is...she is a cutie! Glad you are all having so much fun...the smiles on yours & Bob's faces are priceless! Enjoy every moment.

Love it! This is so fun! Dee, so sweet of you to help Lily with her report! She's already visiting some of our favorites - love Ohana and our youngest really enjoyed that same kiddie area at TL last summer. She's such a cutie with those beautiful curls. Clearly, she does Disney the way our boys always have - for 13 years now, we've seen the same refusal to nap.

Teena, it's wonderful to see you so happy! That's a whole lot of joy. :) Here's a big hug from our family to you! :grouphug:

:welcome: to everyone following Lily's trip! Glad to have you here!!!

Love it so far!!

Dee--I think we've found you a new career---virtual trip report writer!! Your reports are always so good..we can put a advertising sign out with the food truck/grey goose slushie truck during HH's refurb! ;)

I love this! I'm definitely hanging out a shingle.

Tripping with Dee?

What do you all think?

Hey maybe cranes like cats have that instictual knowledge that small bipedal noisemakers means pulled feathers/fur and sudden grabby fingers.

Dogs however do not have this core knowledge as most of them are more than happy to be a chew toy for small humans.

:cat:

Love this!

After some fun in the sun, and a much needed nap, Lily is up and ready to root on USA (and Germany) in the Olympics

GoUSAGoGermany.jpg

I love this. I cannot wait for today's report from MK, complete with the hair cut! Loved the barber shop for DS!!

Through The Turnstiles- What is this Place???

Turnstiles.jpg

Very Proud Nanny:

MKProudNanny.jpg

MKProudNanny2.jpg

MKFace.jpg

Wheelin' Right Down the Middle of Main Street U.S.A.

MKWheeling.jpg

Look!

MKLook.jpg

MKLook2.jpg

That's MY castle, right?!?

MKCastle1.jpg

MKCastle2.jpg

(who is this Cinderella chick and why is she in my suite?)

So precious and one very proud grandma of one absolutely adorable princess.

Teena - love the pictures of you and Lily - it's obvious how much joy she brings you. And how exciting to share one of your favorite places with her for the first time!:)

Teena, your eyes light up when you are holding LiLy, she is so beautiful! You sure do look like a proud grandma.

Thank you for sharing her with us...

:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter