Liki Tiki Village

beckgal

Earning My Ears
Hi. My family and I are staying here in a couple of weeks. Any insight is greatly appreciated. I did request a new unit! :wave: :teeth:

My friend and her family stayed here in April 06 and had an amazing time. They loved it there and said the pool was great. It was fairly clean and they got a very good deal. Let us know how you like it.

Have a great time!!:goodvibes

Hi! We just got back from Disney 2 weeks ago. Our stay at Liki Tiki was fine. The 2 bedroom condo we had was on the 4 th floor in building 800. It was clean and pretty up to date. We bought paper products to use instead of having to use their dishes. They do have a dishwasher but charge for the detergent. It was nice having a new washer and dryer in our unit. I just bought a small bottle of laundry dtg. and had very little to wash when I got home...that was a bonus! The pool was really nice...kids had a great time there. We spent 5 of our 7 days in Florida at Disney which was a blast! I hope to go back in the next couple of years. I think we will stay on site then. The Liki Tiki was a decent place to stay and about 15 min. from the Disney entrance. You can't beat the price either! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter