~liki Tiki Village~ Need Help Requesting A Unit~

momma leaps

Mouseketeer
My mother has a certificate thru her timeshare company for a weeks stay at Liki Tiki Village. We stayed there once in 2005 and it was gross. It was FREE so we dealt with it but she has received another certificate from her TimeShare company and we want to go to Disney so we'll suck it up and stay there.

For those of you who have gone and have had good experiences or have stayed in the "newer" units PLEASE tell me what I need to request.

Our previous unit was a two bedroom , two floor unit and it smelled and we were afraid to walk barefoot, lol.

Thanks In Advance ~

We have stayed there three times in a two or three bedroom unit in the newer buildings by the water park. These units are very clean and nice.
I think the bldg numbers are 900, 1000, 1100, and 1200. The 7, 8, 900 buildings are a little older but they aren't bad either. Have a great trip.

We have stayed there three times in a two or three bedroom unit in the newer buildings by the water park. These units are very clean and nice.
I think the bldg numbers are 900, 1000, 1100, and 1200. The 7, 8, 900 buildings are a little older but they aren't bad either. Have a great trip.

Thank You ~

Weeeellll, I am pretty sure we stayed in building #11 last March and we were NOT happy with it. Suffice to say that we didn't care what building we were in as we knew we would never be back so it didn't matter. The master bed was hard as a rock, it was LOUD(I bolted out of bed one night thinking one of our kids was screaming only to figure out when I burst into their room and they were all sound asleep that it was the kid next door) and it smelled too.

Good luck. That free or really cheap thing is tempting but we would seriously just stay home. Oh, and not to mention that they charged us $16.95 for something we supposedly had ordered at the pool bar and we had to dispute it with our credit card when we got home as they would not remove it or believe us that we had not gotten anything there. They did have really good life guards though--maybe they charged me for rescuing my son!

When will you be going? We will be staying there March 8-15 for the first time and I am curious as to what you thought the second time.

When will you be going? We will be staying there March 8-15 for the first time and I am curious as to what you thought the second time.

We will be going in January. I had my Mom request the newer section but you know how that goes !!! You can request whatever you want, doesn't mean you'll get it.

I will insist on a newer building when I get there. Even if I have to tell them I will sit thru a timeshare presentation to get it, lol. We'll see how it goes.

It's that or not going to Disney at all this year and that's not an option for us. We're seriously in love with that place. :)

We stayed in the 1200 building in 2005 - it was brand new and beautiful.

My advice would be to request a newer building - say you have allergies or asthma or something to avoid the older buildings.

Also, you should make your requests only a week or 2 before you go - they will probably loose track of it before January comes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter