Like the contract, not the wait.

brelyt

Mouseketeer
We passed ROFR on Monday, and are now in a 10-14 business day wait for closing docs. Fidelity has good listings, but they sure do take their sweet time on every step of the process. I see postings where TSS is next day. I guess you get what you pay for.

Just needed to vent.

I had a similar experience a couple years back when I added on some VWL points resale. I found Fidelity had a large number of listings and spotted one I wanted. After 7-8 days of limited to no feedback I found a similar one at the The Timeshare Store. Within hours they called me back and we had a verbal offer accepted later that night. The contracting and closing process was lightning fast compared to my expectations and everything was done with the utmost in professionalism. I would highly recommend TTS.

Not trying to bash Fidelity and I know they seems to have a larger inventory of listings but what good is that if you can't get one closed. Maybe it depends on the agent you get or whatnot. Sometimes the sellers are less than reactive as well which is out of the hands of the broker but there does seem to be a pattern where TTS seems to nail it on the customer service more times than not.

We passed ROFR on Monday, and are now in a 10-14 business day wait for closing docs. Fidelity has good listings, but they sure do take their sweet time on every step of the process. I see postings where TSS is next day. I guess you get what you pay for.

Just needed to vent.

AND you get the privilege of paying them 195.00 for this great service :rotfl2:

I have found them to be pretty good. My price ended up being fifteen dollars per point cheaper than the contracts I kept losing at TSS. I will take the longer wait any day.

I like the price too. I just wish they would try to be faster. TSS is next day. 10-15 days is a huge difference.

Lol. At minimum you are buying a contract good for 29 years. 15 days is 0.0014% of that time.

Perspective, folks. Take a few breaths. If going with a slower company saves you $15/point on a 100 point contract, that's well worth the wait.

Lol. At minimum you are buying a contract good for 29 years. 15 days is 0.0014% of that time.

Perspective, folks. Take a few breaths. If going with a slower company saves you $15/point on a 100 point contract, that's well worth the wait.

Exactly. They banked my points for me. I can't use the points now anyway and am quite happy to hold on to my money a bit longer.

Actually people forget they are buying a 30+ year contract. An extra 15 days is insignificant.

I realize it makes me look inpatient. It just seems unprofessional to me. I bought a house with a 30 year note and had all the docs quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter