Lights! Motor! Asian?--Feb 2010 Part II. 11/6-Pix, part 2. Page 199.

I love the DIS family!!!:love:

Did I know you "knew" Sunset Cliffs? Yes, we're both CA/West Coasters. We initially bonded that way. I love her family!

I don't think so. I recently came out of my Dis shell and started commenting on people's reports. She keeps recommending that I write a TR , if not just to catalogue memories, but not sure I'm ready for that yet. She sure does have a cute family, but then again, you travel with some cute kiddies too.

Oy! Last to post on the old thread and 7 pages behind on this one. However I dud read every page and am caught up now.

Good intro post! And I liked your update. I'm hoping to take a trip to DL/CA with just my mom and my son in the next year our two. I'll hit ya up here or on FB if and when it happens. : goodvibes

I made it over here :hug:.....Love the pics (especially the one of you :lmao:)

I knew I would be pretty far behind. :guilty:

Hi Jordy! I didn't forget about you, my new computer has been acting weird, I'm upstairs on my kids computer. :laughing: For some reason my computer won't allow me onto FB or the Dis boards. :rolleyes: Wouldn't you know it.
At first I thought the Dis boards were down lastnight, but when I tried this morning I and then tried FB I knew something was wrong with the computer.

Hopefully my Mr. Incredible will be able to fix it. Now I have to go and catch up. :)

Have you loved the last two episodes as much as I have??? I watched the Desmond one three times, I adored it so much. The Hurley one on Tuesday was almost as good! I have been a big, sobby, soggy mess while watching them lately. I better start investing in kleenex as we get closer to the end.

Somehow my DVR is not liking LOST. It refused to record(?) 2 episodes this season. I go to the website when that happens.
What I really miss are the enhanced versions ( POP up LOST ) I usually figure out what is going on but like to have the backup of the pop up.:rotfl2:

Did anyone else have trouble last night? I was logged on but all of a sudden the page refused to load. Missed the new report until today. Got in on page 250 but did not click over until I got home.

Well anyway - finally here :upsidedow carry on !

:woohoo::woohoo:
here's a sample of the others I had thought of:
Voyage of the Sweaty Asian
Mission: Asian
Beauty and the Asian....

Hahahahaha, I LOVE that last one!

I LOVE artichoke dip..

here's an easy recipe for artichoke dip (no spinach)

2 cans of quartered artichokes IN WATER (maria brand) (chop them into small pieces)
1 sm. can sliced olives (drain water)
1 sm. can diced jalapenos (drain juice)
2 cups mayo
2.5-3 cups of shredded parmesan cheese

dump ingredients into a pyrex pan. mix well and cook at 400 for 20-25 minutes.

Woooow, that looks really good. I'm definitely gonna give that a try soon. A pyrex pan? That's one of those glass pans right?

Hey, has there been any new word on PeepFest?

I am behind! I didn't even realize there was a part 2!!! Love the title! I also loved seeing the DL meet!!!!

Isn't it funny how you just feel like you know some people after reading their PTRs/TRs? I love the warm, family feeling when I'm on the Dis.

Love the update! I've been reading Alison's reports for a while now and it was a fun surprise to see it interconnected with yours. I alos love how int he pic of you and Alison, Dylan is in the background posing as well.

LilAnn - Now if we can just get our kids together some day to play. Maybe at Peepfest... can you imagine if all the kids got together? What a free-for-all that would be!!

Found you, Jorday! You can't hide from me! :magnify:

Great DIS-meet!! Congrats to Alison... you are no longer considered one of Jordan's "imaginary" friends!!

Kathy

I feel priviledged to be a "real" friend now. I was nervous to meet him, but he is right. It was like greeting an old friend. So glad that we were able to work it out to meet!

So cool you got to meet Alison and Dylan!!! He is such a cutie.

Your little guy is so cute too! Have you posted any recent pictures of him anywhere?

I love the DIS family!!!:love:

Did I know you "knew" Sunset Cliffs? Yes, we're both CA/West Coasters. We initially bonded that way. I love her family!

I don't think so. I recently came out of my Dis shell and started commenting on people's reports. She keeps recommending that I write a TR , if not just to catalogue memories, but not sure I'm ready for that yet. She sure does have a cute family, but then again, you travel with some cute kiddies too.

I still think you should to a TR LilAnn, but I know it is a lot of work. Maybe you could just take the notes on your trip and then when you get home you can decide if you feel up to it or not. I can't wait to see pictures of your DD.

Yeah, and here I was thinking that your new DIS friends were wondering if they would be first hand benefactors of your infamous poofing incidents. Apparently from Alison's report, that thought never crossed their minds.:confused3

No, but Dylan was trying to make a great first impression on Jordan with his diaper situation. :laughing:

Yay, another Dylan to the DIS boards.

I know. I thought it was so cool when I saw that was your Dylan's name too.

We're still dealing with spilling with 7 and 4 year olds, let alone an 18 month old, and did I forget to mention a 47 yr old uncle?

So you're saying the spilling isn't going to stop anytime soon? And just for the record, I don't believe Jordan spilled anything!

One more recruit for Peepfest 2012! Alison, you'll have to join Jordan's Peeps.

Ok thanks, I have to go check it out!

Hi there! In for Part Two - Three - Eight - Twelveteen - what have you.....
Here are some pics of "your" Peeps!:lmao:

peepssurvivor.jpg

2222.jpg

I LOVED meeting them! I really never thought this would be the result of my dive into the DIS, but I love it and I love all you guys who've made my life better!!!!

:hug:We love you too Jordy!! :goodvibes The love might have something to do with why so many people are on your thread. :laughing:

Did anyone else have trouble last night? I was logged on but all of a sudden the page refused to load. Missed the new report until today. Got in on page 250 but did not click over until I got home.

Well anyway - finally here :upsidedow carry on !

Poolrat, I did too! I first typed doo! :rotfl: For some reason I couldn't get on here or FB. :confused3 WTHeck gives? Oh well. :laughing: I'm able to get on now so that's all that matters. :lovestruc

I LOVE artichoke dip..

here's an easy recipe for artichoke dip (no spinach)

2 cans of quartered artichokes IN WATER (maria brand) (chop them into small pieces)
1 sm. can sliced olives (drain water)
1 sm. can diced jalapenos (drain juice)
2 cups mayo
2.5-3 cups of shredded parmesan cheese

dump ingredients into a pyrex pan. mix well and cook at 400 for 20-25 minutes.

I make this with just the artichokes, the kind that are marinated in the oil is good too. :cloud9: Also make sure to use freshly grated parm., it's much better this way.

Just marking my place for part two. Sorry I haven't been keeping up too well, but as you know life has a tendency to get in the way. Cub Scouts is finishing up for the year, baseball is getting ready to start, plus Jim is coaching his schools softball team, Jimmy is still going to OT every other week, and I have to get Jimmy signed up for camp :faint:

I will try be better at keeping up:flower3:

I am never gonna get caught up on everybody's trip reports. I will be back later to get caught up on the fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter