Lightning McQueen Racing Academy

I'm confused. Is this just a theater show, similar to Philharmagic or the Muppets 3D?

I mean it's not a ride, right?

looks like an interactive format like Crush's Turtle Talk or Monsters Laugh Room.

Not a ride. It's held in the sunset showcase building, if you remember or YouTube, it was used as club disney and the villains party, and has a wrap around screen which will be used for this

Thats great. We will be there 2 months later. So even if its delayed, it should be open and have most of the bugs worked out.
If its anywhere near as good as Turtle Talk, should be a lot of fun.

We will be there the 1st week in March. I was so hoping it would be open by then.:eeyore:

any idea what this attraction is? Will it be like a show? My 4 year old will definitely be interested. Where is this attraction going to be located? Will it be close to TSL? Thanks!!

any idea what this attraction is? Will it be like a show? My 4 year old will definitely be interested. Where is this attraction going to be located? Will it be close to TSL? Thanks!!
Behind rock n roller coaster. It will use the 360 wrap around screen. I'm not sure of anything else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter