Life long Disney fan, yet never been to Disneyland

Those are all enticing reasons. The humidity in Florida is unbearable to me in the summer months. I went one year for NYE, which as you can guess, the crowds were crazy, but the weather was so nice. I really enjoyed the climate at that time. Having parks closer together like at DLR is definitely a nice perk.
Another plus about the weather in Anaheim vs. Orlando...rain. Anaheim gets much, much less rain than Orlando. I've never been to WDW and not had at least a few torrential downpours. I've even been lucky enough to be there during a few tropical storms. :headache: No hurricanes in California!

Another plus about the weather in Anaheim vs. Orlando...rain. Anaheim gets much, much less rain than Orlando. I've never been to WDW and not had at least a few torrential downpours. I've even been lucky enough to be there during a few tropical storms. :headache: No hurricanes in California!
Nope just wild fires and earthquakes! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter