Life Begins at 50 The Dream Tour With Lots of pictures

Just read your report in 2 sittings. It was really interesting to hear about all the extra tours and things you did.

Hello Kev,
I only came across this a few days ago+ have just finished reading your fantastic,in depth trip report.All i can say is WOW.You have a great way of writing and it felt like i was there every step of the way with you all.You're photos are superb.I am now of to read the DLRP trip report.A huge thank you for sharing your holiday with us.x.

I am just in the process of planning our next trip to Disney for next August so even though it's a year away, I'm really excited. It was good to look back at all the exciting adventures.

I am just in the process of planning our next trip to Disney for next August so even though it's a year away, I'm really excited. It was good to look back at all the exciting adventures.

That's good to hear, Kev! Look forward to reading all about it... :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :surfweb:

I have just looked back at my trippie from 4 years ago and it brought back such amazing memories - it still seems like a dream

What a fab report... although I'm a little late to the party!

I loved reading about DC, brought back my memories! And what a terrifying experience with the Shark Encounter. You are both very brave!

Just about to read your most recent report :)
xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter