Liberty Tree Tavern or Tonys

We ate at Liberty Tree last time we went, and it was okay. I was very disappointed they took the characters away. The food as well alright. We are going back to Tony's this time. If you plan the meal at the right time, you can watch the parade from their balcony, which gets you out of the crowds and have a great view.

I would check out Tony's for a late lunch, like around 2:00-2:30. That way you can wait and request an outdoor table. This is perfect seating for the parade at 3:00. You will love it and make it a Disney memory everytime you go!

Just remember there is always a chance of nto getting an outdoor seat, so early the reservation the better and be patient waiting for one!

Btw- try the Pistachio Creme Brulee!!!

We ate at both places last year and we were torn about it. I preferred Liberty Tree Tavern over Tony's. I had the chicken parmasian at Tony's and it just wasn't that good, but the zucchini fries and tirimisu were fantastic! My friend got the vegetarian option and really liked it. At LTT I got the turkey dinner and ooey gooey toffee cake and both were to die for! Friend got the veggie pot pie and liked it but felt the presentation was odd. Service was slightly better at Tony's and it was a bit quieter. I liked the food better at LTT but the service was lacking and the noise level was deafening.

I prefer the Liberty Tree Tavern, personally.

I find the Tonys food to be sub-par Italian fare.

I prefer the Liberty Tree Tavern, personally.

I find the Tonys food to be sub-par Italian fare.>>> I agree. I would put Tony's well below chef boyardee

I love Liberty tree!!! its soooo yummy. One of our fave places. We've never had a bad meal here. lunch and dinner are great. Dinner is served family style. If you want to order from the menu, you should go for lunch.

Tony's was by far the most disgusting meal we've had at disney. I had the chicken parm and it was gross. My son's spag/balls were inedible as well. I tried it and refused to swallow. The service was awful as well. We hardly saw our server. The only good thing was the dessert. If you really need to go here, I would stay away from their tomato/marinara sauce. Its awful. This place isnt worth it, not even for a good view of the parade.

We really like LTT for lunch too (but not dinner). I won't eat at Tony's for either meal. It is very bland and IMHO, a poor excuse for Italian food! :rotfl: We crossed it off our list a few years ago. (To whomever called it Chef Boyardee- :lmao: :thumbsup2)

Liberty Tree Tavern....hands down!! :thumbsup2 Can't eat at Tony's. I'm Italian, and I just can't do it. I don't know what they serve there...but it is not Italian food. We didn't enjoy it at all.

LTT!!! We've been there every time we have went. Last time was so/so but I'm going to give it another go because IMO one time doesn't kill it for me. Food was good service was just soso.

had dinner there last night....we first ate there about six years ago and i was pleasantly surprised- last night it reaffirmed that imo it is one of the best restaurants in WDW- good food, generous portions and top rate from start to finish....highly recommended...

had dinner there last night....we first ate there about six years ago and i was pleasantly surprised- last night it reaffirmed that imo it is one of the best restaurants in WDW- good food, generous portions and top rate from start to finish....highly recommended...

Awesome! Im feeling even better about my choice then. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!