Liberty Tree Tavern & DDP question...

disneydreamer781

Just a little bit of pixie dust...
I'm considering doing the DDP for our next trip in October and have never done it. I was wondering if our LTT lunch would be better as an OOP meal? We are interested in ordering the Patriot's Platter and since it already comes with dessert would that meal be the best use of our dining credits? I'm just trying to narrow down a meal or two and I'm thinking LTT may be one of OOP meals on our trip. The other is the BOMA breakfast.

Thanks.

I'm considering doing the DDP for our next trip in October and have never done it. I was wondering if our LTT lunch would be better as an OOP meal? We are interested in ordering the Patriot's Platter and since it already comes with dessert would that meal be the best use of our dining credits? I'm just trying to narrow down a meal or two and I'm thinking LTT may be one of OOP meals on our trip. The other is the BOMA breakfast.

Thanks.

It probably depends on where your other meals are and what you will order there. The AYCTE Patriot's platter is $35+tax per adult, so that's an okay use for a credit. You at least break even. Boma breakfast is only $26.63, so that's definitely a better place to pay OOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter