Liberty Tree or The Plaza??

kiwi2013

Mouseketeer
I have all my reservations made but now I am second guessing whether I should change The Plaza (which we have done before and enjoyed) to Liberty Tree(which I have never tried but reviews seem good)
Opinions needed please!!!!

I guess it depends on what you are looking for. The Plaza is basically sandwiches and salads, but we have always enjoyed our meals there. LTT is family style...beef, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, veggies and dessert. We always enjoy our meals there, as well. Also especially love LTT's atmosphere.

You don't say if your are talking about dinner or lunch. Dinner at LTT is family style Thanksgiving type fare. Lunch is off the menu, and they have ooey gooey toffee cake at lunch and not dinner. Imo, Thanksgiving food is not my favorite so I would not choose dinner there, but I really enjoy lunch at LTT and I would definitely go again.

We also enjoy The Plaza very much. They are good for decent sandwiches and the fries are some of the best I have had at Disney.

We enjoyed both. I thought the Plaza selection was much of the same that we could get in most places on property. For dinner, I prefer LTT because where else are you getting 3 meats and numerous sides in the MK? It's not your typical burgers/chicken/etc which I also appreciated. Just my two cents though. :)

I would go to the Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch over the Plaza. They have a lot of yummy dishes for lunch, but mostly I would go there for the Ooey Gooey Toffe cake for dessert. Amazing!!

If you're asking about lunch, I much prefer Liberty Tree Tavern - the Colony Salad is a fav and Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake is one of the best dessert in DW - and served only at lunch). I would not go for the family style Thanksgiving dinner served at dinnertime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter