Lia & Jess's Hot and Fancy Halloween and Christmas Party Trip! ~ NEW TR POSTED 9/2!!!

Loved every minute of this trip report, Lia - the magic of your trip and your friendships with Gina and Jess just radiates from your writing!

I can't wait to hear about your cruise trip though I fear it'll make me want to run out and book a cruise that I so totally cannot afford.

Reading you TR totally put me in holiday-mode - though I'm not going to Disney this year, I am very lucky in that I'm heading of to NYC, Chicago and Las Vegas two weeks tomorrow :cool1:

"Magical trip" surely doesn't do this trip of yours justice - it seemed absolutely amazing from start to finish. The silver lining to this TR being over is that you get to relive your next trip with us all!!! :goodvibes Can't wait!!!

Hi Lia,

Thank you for another wonderful trip report - You & Jess clearly had an amazing time & were so deserving of all the pixie dust you received! pixiedust:

Sorry I haven't had time to comment much recently, but I have been following along & enjoying it all immensely :)

Really looking forward to your next report & reading about your adventures at sea! :boat:

Very best wishes,
Siân.xx

Another amazing TR! LOVE reading all about your trips and wish I could invite myself to go with you! To be able to go to Disney with someone who has an appreciation has got to be amazing!!

Can't wait to read your Cruise report... so excited! !

Thank you so much!!!

Bravo! Bravo!! Thanks for taking us on such a magical journey! Now, on to the cruise!!!

Thanks!! Thanks for reading it!

Loved every minute of this trip report, Lia - the magic of your trip and your friendships with Gina and Jess just radiates from your writing!

I can't wait to hear about your cruise trip though I fear it'll make me want to run out and book a cruise that I so totally cannot afford.

Reading you TR totally put me in holiday-mode - though I'm not going to Disney this year, I am very lucky in that I'm heading of to NYC, Chicago and Las Vegas two weeks tomorrow :cool1:

Aww I'm glad that shines through, how nice to hear :cloud9:

Go on the cruise. That's all I'm gonna say LOL. I couldn't totally afford it either but hey it was my birthday. It's only paper til ya spend it you know what i'm saying? :laughing:

Oooh that sounds like an AMAZING trip! I am hoping to go to Vegas for my birthday next year and Chicago has always been a place I wanted to try living for awhile cause of the theatre there. And well, New York City is the love of my life. You are gonna have an incredible time!

"Magical trip" surely doesn't do this trip of yours justice - it seemed absolutely amazing from start to finish. The silver lining to this TR being over is that you get to relive your next trip with us all!!! :goodvibes Can't wait!!!

Aww yay, I'm so glad it's clear how magic this trip really was! Thanks for reading!

Hi Lia,

Thank you for another wonderful trip report - You & Jess clearly had an amazing time & were so deserving of all the pixie dust you received! pixiedust:

Sorry I haven't had time to comment much recently, but I have been following along & enjoying it all immensely :)

Really looking forward to your next report & reading about your adventures at sea! :boat:

Very best wishes,
Siân.xx

Aww thank you! That is a very nice compliment! And thank you for reading it!!

Great trip report Lia...It's been fun following along!:thumbsup2

Thanks! :banana:

This was such a great trip report and I love that jumper! Can't wait for the cruise report!

Seriously how rough is saying goodbye to the parks for the final time??? But I mentioned on another TR recently as well and it's something I try to live by... The only way to say goodbye to the any of the parks or Disney World itself is by actually being in the parks or Disney World itself. And that is never a bad thing. :)

"Because Disney, yes, is beyond magical. But all of the magic is not contained in Disney. You have to bring some of the magic with you" <----- I LOVE THIS!!!!

I also adore the friendship you made with Jess purely started right here on the DISboards. True Disney people meeting true Disney people is a blessing and I'm so glad you found each other AND that you share a little of that with us. It's a joy to watch. As always, thanks for the magic and the memories. :flower3:

Ahhh, the end is always so sad. But I have really enjoyed your TR and can't wait to read about your cruise! Please post a link here to your next TR so I don't miss it. :)

Thanks for another great trip report! I love the enthusiasm that comes through in your writing. You embody what Disney is all about! Looking forward to reading your next report.

Quick! Start the cruise trip report!!!

SERIOUSLY ..I have enjoyed every moment of all your trip reports!!! In between updates, I was catching up on past reports. AND I must say your writing and experiences have made my wait to my trip more bareable!!! This weekend is my 60 day mark for ADR's, whoohooo! So hopefully you will get the Cruise report started so that I have reading to get through these last 60 odd days .:O)

GREAT JOB, thanks for sharing all the great memories and photos!

Love love LOVE every minute of this trip report, Lia!! It's always agony leaving MK for the last time on a trip, and I can imagine it was even harder having to leave WDW and Jess behind at the same time.

For a second, I forgot about the cruise and when you were talking about missing the ME bus and then getting on a DCL bus, I thought maybe you ended up at the port by accident. :rotfl:

YAY, can't wait for the cruise report!! :woohoo:

I think that is the happiest final update of a TR I've read yet. It makes me so glad you were still as happy as when you arrived at Disney when you left because you really don't hear that all too often and it's quite depressing. I love all your final photos in the parks, you can totally see the magic in every single one. :wizard:

That's awesome you were able to fit all your purchases in one bag and sneak on with your Mickey popcorn bucket plus candy. Love the Tiara sweater too, it does look quite comfy. :goodvibes Yay for a safe flight back!

It is so sad to see another super fabulous Lia TR go into the books, but I'm so excited to read all about your land AND sea adventure! Especially since I'm curious to hear the whole story behind that Peter Pan video on IG. Can't wait! :mickeyjum

What a great trip report! The passion and love you have for everything in Disney including Jess is incredible to read. Thank you for sharing.

I am looking forward to reading your next adventures!

Also your upcoming trip sounds amazing! It has a bit of my trip in it.. :rotfl2: I too am staying at AoA, will be going to DHS for Dapper Day and will be at Epcot to watch Hanson! (not on purpose hahaha, i am not following you around the world, but if i see you I will say hi. If you don't mind) :rotfl:

Loved reading your trip report! Sad that it is over but looking forward to the next one. Thanks for sharing your memories with us.

Another amazing tr! You guys just had a blast and were loving life! I can't wait to hear all about the next adventure!!!!

Um. Yeah. So. That was literally the best trip report I have ever read. I have been sitting for the last, IDK, 6 hours reading this, and maybe I peed twice? I cannot wait for your next trip, you and your friends really know how to have the best time at Disney!

Lia-

Wonderful wrap-up! Yes, Disney is magical. And yes, I agree that you/we bring some of your/our own magic too, especially with friends. But Lia, there is definitely a certain amount of Lia magic that YOU bring. You surely bring it to your trip reports, and I'm sure you bring it with you in your daily life too. I am a big fan of your reports, and because of you, I joined twitter and instagram (and follow you!). I love, love, LOVE reading your reports because of all of the true love of Disney that you share. It certainly keeps me happy until I get to make the trip myself (or at least get to the planning stage....).

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. :hug:

Can't wait for the next one!!!!!

Linda

P.S. You look really pretty, really HAPPY, in several (if not all) of the photos on this trip.

This was such a great trip report and I love that jumper! Can't wait for the cruise report!

Thank you!

Seriously how rough is saying goodbye to the parks for the final time??? But I mentioned on another TR recently as well and it's something I try to live by... The only way to say goodbye to the any of the parks or Disney World itself is by actually being in the parks or Disney World itself. And that is never a bad thing. :)

"Because Disney, yes, is beyond magical. But all of the magic is not contained in Disney. You have to bring some of the magic with you" <----- I LOVE THIS!!!!

I also adore the friendship you made with Jess purely started right here on the DISboards. True Disney people meeting true Disney people is a blessing and I'm so glad you found each other AND that you share a little of that with us. It's a joy to watch. As always, thanks for the magic and the memories. :flower3:

Thanks for the sweet comments as always Rob! I know, it is amazing Jess and I found each other on here. I'm so happy we did!

Ahhh, the end is always so sad. But I have really enjoyed your TR and can't wait to read about your cruise! Please post a link here to your next TR so I don't miss it. :)

Thank you! I will!

Thanks for another great trip report! I love the enthusiasm that comes through in your writing. You embody what Disney is all about! Looking forward to reading your next report.

Thanks for reading it and thanks for the lovely compliments. That is wonderful to hear.

Another fun TR in the books!!! Can't wait to read about your cruise! :goodvibes

Thanks!

Quick! Start the cruise trip report!!!

SERIOUSLY ..I have enjoyed every moment of all your trip reports!!! In between updates, I was catching up on past reports. AND I must say your writing and experiences have made my wait to my trip more bareable!!! This weekend is my 60 day mark for ADR's, whoohooo! So hopefully you will get the Cruise report started so that I have reading to get through these last 60 odd days .:O)

GREAT JOB, thanks for sharing all the great memories and photos!

Thank you! I'm glad you have enjoyed all the reports! The cruise one is coming soon!

Love love LOVE every minute of this trip report, Lia!! It's always agony leaving MK for the last time on a trip, and I can imagine it was even harder having to leave WDW and Jess behind at the same time.

For a second, I forgot about the cruise and when you were talking about missing the ME bus and then getting on a DCL bus, I thought maybe you ended up at the port by accident. :rotfl:

YAY, can't wait for the cruise report!! :woohoo:

Thank you! Yeah it definitely adds on an extra level of suckage leaving a friend behind too. Sigh. :worried:

I think that is the happiest final update of a TR I've read yet. It makes me so glad you were still as happy as when you arrived at Disney when you left because you really don't hear that all too often and it's quite depressing. I love all your final photos in the parks, you can totally see the magic in every single one. :wizard:

That's awesome you were able to fit all your purchases in one bag and sneak on with your Mickey popcorn bucket plus candy. Love the Tiara sweater too, it does look quite comfy. :goodvibes Yay for a safe flight back!

It is so sad to see another super fabulous Lia TR go into the books, but I'm so excited to read all about your land AND sea adventure! Especially since I'm curious to hear the whole story behind that Peter Pan video on IG. Can't wait! :mickeyjum

Aww I'm glad the happiness translated! Thank you!

I still can't believe I fit everything in my bags. I am proud of myself every time I do that :laughing:

Thanks!! I'm so excited to share all the stories! The cruise was so different from anything I've ever done before and that Peter Pan experience was amazing!

What a great trip report! The passion and love you have for everything in Disney including Jess is incredible to read. Thank you for sharing.

I am looking forward to reading your next adventures!

Also your upcoming trip sounds amazing! It has a bit of my trip in it.. :rotfl2: I too am staying at AoA, will be going to DHS for Dapper Day and will be at Epcot to watch Hanson! (not on purpose hahaha, i am not following you around the world, but if i see you I will say hi. If you don't mind) :rotfl:

Thank you!

Sounds like you've got a great trip there! Yes, following is not recommended but if you see me of course you can say hi :laughing:

Loved reading your trip report! Sad that it is over but looking forward to the next one. Thanks for sharing your memories with us.

Thank you for reading!!

Another amazing tr! You guys just had a blast and were loving life! I can't wait to hear all about the next adventure!!!!

hahaha yes that is very accurate! thank you!

Um. Yeah. So. That was literally the best trip report I have ever read. I have been sitting for the last, IDK, 6 hours reading this, and maybe I peed twice? I cannot wait for your next trip, you and your friends really know how to have the best time at Disney!

Really? Aww that's so nice to hear. I'm so happy you enjoyed it so much!

Lia-

Wonderful wrap-up! Yes, Disney is magical. And yes, I agree that you/we bring some of your/our own magic too, especially with friends. But Lia, there is definitely a certain amount of Lia magic that YOU bring. You surely bring it to your trip reports, and I'm sure you bring it with you in your daily life too. I am a big fan of your reports, and because of you, I joined twitter and instagram (and follow you!). I love, love, LOVE reading your reports because of all of the true love of Disney that you share. It certainly keeps me happy until I get to make the trip myself (or at least get to the planning stage....).

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. :hug:

Can't wait for the next one!!!!!

Linda

P.S. You look really pretty, really HAPPY, in several (if not all) of the photos on this trip.

This is one of the nicest comments I've ever read! You are so sweet! Thank you so much for all your kind words, I sincerely appreciate them. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!